Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best threwawaytheletters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best threwawaytheletters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hiccuped and almost threw up, person how love in thr tym hindi shayari, 16 year girl threw acid, thought of thr day, who threw acid on laxmi,

• 34 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Mahima Jain

It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #yqquotes #hurt

read more
Because You never understood my Feelings..

May be They are Just Words for You
But for Me They are My Emotions and Feelings for You..

Now I Have to Get Rid of It too.. It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #yqquotes #hurt

Anaya Agarwal

It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

...Can you please write them again for me??? 

😊😇😛😂
 It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because accept you no any one can understand the santance which is written in the later. It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
When you did not understood my words, 
You did not felt my feelings for you
You did not see my love for you 
How could you read the letter I wrote to you... It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
It's time to end the cruel slaughter of whales and leave these magnificent creatures alone.Unless we love and are loved, each of us is alone, each of us is deeply lonely. It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqcollab #yqbaba

read more
putting in all my emotions 
 pouring my heart out just. 
Nevertheless you never realised my presence and valued my emotions,
But my heart still bleeds for you,
My soul craves for your presence,
And my mind thinks of only you. It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqcollab #yqbaba

Rajnish Sharma

read more
As every word I penned turned into tears
Every breath spent writing ,Made me clear
 I Wasted, words on you, like car without gears
Do not wanna spend my life under this fear
 love me.Love me not.is a suspense,can't bear.

It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba . . #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove

read more
And dumped them in graveyards,
Their soul might be wandering
But they are all breathless.
Their desires might be wondering
But their abilities have been dead.
Though they would be decomposed 
But their memories are eternal.
And soon with clichés,
I'll pass on to death. It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove

Shivi Rajput

It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Know why?
Because you don't deserve the gold. It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Garima Mahnot Jain

It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp day 130

read more
Because I know that you won't read it. It's #poemtime. Complete this poem. #threwawaytheletters  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp day 130
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification