Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rajarammohanroy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rajarammohanroy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about raja rani love quotes video download 10, droppeth kahan ke raja the, splendours of the raj, altaf raja shayari status love funny, rajaram pickup the phone,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Moon

If I could be free from something 
that something will be my body, 
just to know how 
Astral works. #rajarammohanroy #yqbaba #yqquotes #free #body #astral

Gumnaam

Challenge 1: Today is Raja Ram Mohan Roy's birthday. The father of modern India. ALong with his list of never-ending accomplishments, due to his efforts, women became free from the cruel practice of jumping in the funeral fire of their husband (Sati). So use #rajarammohanroy and think of something you'd want to be free from and ask yourself why? Who knows maybe you'll be able to get rid of it and even start a movement. It could be as simple as uncomfortable chairs or who knows something as #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #nocolours

read more
life will collapse bcz of no challenge

life will continue but temporary 
Challenge 1: Today is Raja Ram Mohan Roy's birthday. The father of modern India. ALong with his list of never-ending accomplishments, due to his efforts, women became free from the cruel practice of jumping in the funeral fire of their husband (Sati). 

So use #RajaRamMohanRoy and think of something you'd want to be free from and ask yourself why? Who knows maybe you'll be able to get rid of it and even start a movement. It could be as simple as uncomfortable chairs or who knows something as

Snigdha Agrawal

I would like to break 
down the barriers 
of gender discrimination
at home, workplaces.
A level ground to play.

#rajarammohanroy #yqbaba #readwriteunit #writersofindia #writersnetwork #pods #writers

Ratan Gupta

National Daughters Day World Tourism Day Social Activist Raja Ram Mohan Roy Quotes in Hindi By Ratan Gupta Astrologer Yoga Guru Numerologist Vastu Expert Motivational Speaker Science Teacher Acupressure Trainer Meditation NLP Life Coach Health Wealth Happiness Stress Wellness Marriage Love Relationships Family Parenting Child Birth Name Fame Study Foreign Travel Education Partnership Property Finance Money Job Career Business Success Leadership Consultant Script Writer Director Of RG Media Films #daughter #DaughtersDay #lifecoach #motivationalspeaker #daughterslove #TourismDay #rajarammohanroy #ratangupta

read more
RKG  National Daughters Day World Tourism Day Social Activist Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Quotes in Hindi By Ratan Gupta Astrologer Yoga Guru Numerologist Vastu Expert Motivational Speaker Science Teacher Acupressure Trainer Meditation NLP Life Coach Health Wealth Happiness Stress Wellness Marriage Love Relationships Family Parenting Child Birth Name Fame Study Foreign Travel Education Partnership Property Finance Money Job Career Business Success Leadership Consultant Script Writer Director Of RG Media Films

Durga Kannan

I wish I could be free of the fear
Venturing out alone, as a woman
The phobia of being groped
Even worse raped 
Being alert 247
Lest some animal in human garb
Pounces on me
Worse than a hungry animal
It's the fear of every woman
Irrespective of age these days
The trauma of every mother
If her daughter is late
The fear of a brother
When his sister is alone
I wish rules were so strict
That men tremble at the thought
And refrain themselves 
Atleast out of fear
I wish I could be free of this fear
And enjoy life with complete freedom
 #yqbaba#beingwoman#rajarammohanroy

Kamya Singhi

Life without colours is like a garden without flowers. 
Or a house without mom. 
Or a student without friend. 
Or a  uncharged mobile without charger.  #nocolour #yqbaba #rajarammohanroy #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdiary #yq

Arshi Acharya

If I could be freed from something, it would be the silly mistakes which I commit very frequently and that sometimes lead me to serious problems. #rajarammohanroy #yqbabachallenge #challengecompleted

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Dedicated to all women out there Thanks to Ram Mohan Roy because of whom the society for the first time acknowledged the importance of women's freedom.... #yqbaba #rajarammohanroy #Women #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Binay Jha

read more
No problem you have enough power in your wings and take that cage with you when you fly .  Dedicated to all women out there

Thanks to Ram Mohan Roy because of whom the society for the first time acknowledged the importance of  women's freedom....

#yqbaba #rajarammohanroy #women   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Binay Jha

vibrant.writer

वैसे खुद के अंदर के भगवान को ना पूज कर गलती तो कर ही रहे हो चलो फिर भी पूजना ही है तुम्हें तो उसे पूज लो जिसने तुम्हारे लिए  अपने लोगों से लड़कर ,अपने दुश्मन अंग्रेजों से मिलकर तुम्हारा भाग्योदय किया और मरने के बाद भी औरतों पर रहने वाले मर्दो के अधिकार की सती प्रथा को बंद किया । 
Happy bday to Rajaram Mohanray 
blessed soul of old India... #rajarammohanroy 
#woman 
#girls 
#सती_प्रथा 
YourQuote Didi 
#satipratha 
#pritliladabar 
#vibrant_writer

Shalu Singh

If we would be free for something it would be "gender biased".
Because every single man and woman should be given equal rights and treated equally in the society. Challenge 1
#rajarammohanroy 
#society #needtochange 
#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification