Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best needtochange Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best needtochange Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about are you still mine i need your love lyrics, ready to volunteer in the time of need, realize that i need to improve my, i need your love lyrics, still more i need your love,

• 35 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sanchali Desai

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #needtochange #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
  Negative people ,  Negative vibes    & 
   Negative Emotions  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #needtochange #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

The Depth Of Heart

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #needtochange #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Social media
😌 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #needtochange #YourQuoteAndMine

Sancheeta Singha

read more
Double face people's  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #needtochange #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

Thinking that you can get away
With doing anything not-right.
Silencing your conscience
And burying your crimes.

You need to change.
Karma keeps a count. #NeedToChange #challenge by Piyush and Varun.
#conscience #karma #crime #lie #count

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
My Dark Dual personality ..
Which is different from my original one,
And yes i already experienced the dark zone of my Dual personality.
Which is not allowed me to think about anything he just didn't care about anything, he is totally silent, he is rude, he is totally dark mirror for the person front of him.
Because I can't Handle him for a long time
I must have to be stable and Happier anyhow 
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #needtochange #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
the vanity of me... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #needtochange #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
anything or anyone 
that begin to take control 
of my life. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #needtochange #YourQuoteAndMine

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

Yes, don't think more about your past experiences just leave them and make a move! life #needtochange #jajbat #burehalat #BURAWAQT #Waqt #halaat #yqdidi

read more
कुछ इस तरह के हालात हैं 
कि जज़्बात भी आने से कतराते हैं,
वक़्त की न सोचें जनाब 
वरना सोचते हुए दिन और हालात 
दोनों हाथों सें फिसल जाते हैं। Yes, don't think more about your past experiences just leave them and make a move! 
#life
#needtochange
#jajbat
#burehalat
#burawaqt
#waqt
#halaat

Ryan ♔❤

Refuse To Give 🤞🏻! Refuse To Take👍🏻! #stopdowrysystem #SocialEvil #minethoughts #needtochange Thank You♡

read more
Chaiye Naa Tumse Raqam Humei, Naa Tum Koi Khazaana Laana;
"Beti♡" Tum 'Dahej' Mei Dhaer Saara Pyaar Aur Khusiyaan Laana! Refuse To Give 🤞🏻!
Refuse To Take👍🏻!

#stopdowrysystem #socialevil 
#minethoughts #needtochange 

Thank You♡

Dhiraj Mali

Yes, don't think more about your past experiences just leave them and make a move! life #needtochange #jajbat #burehalat #BURAWAQT #Waqt #halaat #yqdidi

read more
कुछ इस तरह के हालात हैं 
कि जज़्बात भी आने से कतराते हैं,
वक़्त की न सोचें जनाब 
वरना सोचते हुए दिन और हालात 
दोनों हाथों सें फिसल जाते हैं। Yes, don't think more about your past experiences just leave them and make a move! 
#life
#needtochange
#jajbat
#burehalat
#burawaqt
#waqt
#halaat
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification