Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best destinedtowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best destinedtowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about destined love, destined love quotes, akdha ff destined love, kis des me hai mera dil song, tareyan de des lyrics in hindi,

• 39 Followers
  • 39 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Do you believe you were #destinedtowrite? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm Beguiled by the books and
Enraptured by the art of writing...

Do you believe you were #destinedtowrite? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Do you believe you were #destinedtowrite? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is no other options for you to read  Do you believe you were #destinedtowrite? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sancheeta Singha

149 Do you believe you were #destinedtowrite? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Based on my life 149

Mahima Jain

Do you believe you were #destinedtowrite? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #writing

read more
There are too many Feelings to Express.. ♥️
And Writing 🖋️ is the Best way to Convey it Without telling anyone for whom You are Talking about in it.. 😊

Specially Not to the person who Actually behind that Feeling... 😅
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglish #writing

sk

Do you believe you were #destinedtowrite? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
more than me, my words that I write are becoming my identity today. Do you believe you were #destinedtowrite? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Bizz_are_ Soul

Do you believe you were #destinedtowrite? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
my feelings would have been
unheard
if not penned down... Do you believe you were #destinedtowrite? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba

Sita Prasad

read more
I am a listener,
hearing to the hearts,
crying, laughing, murmuring,
and my words dancing to the,
tunes of life.

Raphael Suleiman

read more
On my low moments i yearn for a pen
On my most joyous days I melt my heart
I let out pain as tears on my writing pad

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Whenever I was happy 
Or I feel sleepy
Be it the lowest stage of my life
Or while I prepared to dive
Be it a person to be nearest
Or a person who is someone's dearest 
I feel like writing 
It is a kind of emotional fighting 
That calms me down
And the emotional battle is won.. Do you believe you were #destinedtowrite? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

read more
all these years I have been travelling and meeting tons of people and feeling many places. Absorbed all I could, all through my life. The ideal conduit to share what I have learnt and experienced thus far, I feel, is my writing. I thank the opportunities and people on the way to make me someone who can write in a decent manner, at least to communicate what I want to.  Do you believe you were #destinedtowrite? #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification