Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheneveriread Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheneveriread Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about adele whenever i m alone with you mp3 download 10, whenever i am away from you the distance between us a burdensome thing, whenever you are free meaning in hindi, whenever you want meaning in hindi, whenever i see you quotes,

• 55 Followers
  • 55 Stories

सानू

What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I start writing you in my verse.... What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Its like re-creating my all memories n flying in air with loads of happiness ♥️ What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime #yqbaba #Memories #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel like the air around me
Is the hard drive of your memory. What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime #yqbaba #memories #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

What happens whenever you read words from someone you eagerly await and adore.. #wheneveriread #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am elated, ecstatic and a sweet smile emerges on my parched lips.
Coy and embarrassed, my eyes brighten up and sparkle realizing 
that somewhere my name or trait is certainly mentioned although it isn't profound to others. 
 What happens whenever you read words from someone you eagerly await and adore.. 

#wheneveriread
 #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel your presence, it seems like you are here. What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Anaya Agarwal

read more

.....I really have to strain my eyes....

TRY to improve your handwriting please...🙏 What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
I feel you.... What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
I find myself wondering in the dream land without worriers and pains. I forget the past and feel dreaming with you! What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I feel the exact moment 
You wrote them for me
It feels so real 
hard to Differentiate with the real world.
And once I complete reading them
I feel something in me has end
I want to go back to the same time
So I re read your words again and again... What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

read more
it's like taking a journey through a world created by you just for me. You seem to know me so well! Come to my world, which I hope, you will also feel the same way.  What happens whenever you read the words of someone who left? #wheneveriread #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification