Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lifetaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lifetaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, lesson life taught me unknowingly, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, life experiences that taught a lesson,

• 45 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Afsha

Hemlata Pandey

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #Lifetaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nobody stop for anyone,
People may feel lonely,
People may feel sad, 
Par kehte hai na,
Zindagi ka naam hai chalte jana.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Good morning. What did you learn from life? #motivationtime #Lifetaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj #msjquotes

read more
To learn.. Good morning. What did you learn from life? #motivationtime #lifetaughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #msj  #msjquotes

Ashika Ashika

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #Lifetaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not to regret over past, not to worry much about future, happily deal with present.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Good morning. What did you learn from life? #motivationtime #Lifetaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Life is God's gift
Love it
Live it
Preserve it..  Good morning. What did you learn from life? #motivationtime #lifetaughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

Good morning. What did you learn from life? #motivationtime #Lifetaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To strive for thyself and accomplish thy dreams in the ever changing situations. Good morning. What did you learn from life? #motivationtime #lifetaughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
nothing is permanent
you need to move on
be it happiest moment
or the worst of life
everything will teach you
make you and improve you
keep moving
keep learning.....  Good morning. What did you learn from life? #motivationtime #lifetaughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

read more
Life taught me, 
You want to walk own way. 
Don't look towards people, 
Their work is say.  Good morning. What did you learn from life? #motivationtime #lifetaughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
to learn to sail my own boat 
 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #Lifetaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love #restzone

read more
how to live life, 
how to be brotherhood with people. How to work hard and reach your destination. 
Taught to help people in need.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love #restzone
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification