Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best traffictales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best traffictales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kamasutra a tale of love movie, kama sutra a tale of love 1996, kamasutra a tale of love 1996 wikipedia, kamasutra a tale of love 1996 imdb, pātra meaning in sanskrit,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Shiv_ Dutt

When you got stucked in jam...😈 #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #stuck #traffictales #Jam

read more
Everyone is stuck with feelings, emotions,heart,desires,goals and blah blah blah
And i, I'm stucked in fucking jam
Shit man life is not fair... When you got stucked in jam...😈
#yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #stuck #traffictales #jam

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Last time I was stuck in traffic, I realized that it is better than the traffic called fake relations... #traffictales #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqhindi #yqkanmani

Monika Monu

Last time I was struck in traffic, I observed how different the world around us is
Some are rushing home to be with their loved one's, while some are wandering around trying to find a place called home
Some are walking around having fun, while some are walking alone being lost
Under those million stars, Around those Illuminating city lights
We run, we walk, we crawl, we stand
Those city lights guiding us forward
Those shining stars keeping us company
Those winds whispering things to us
As we all find our way to the only one destination we all truly belong,
HOME
 #traffictales #yopowrimo #yqbaba #lights #life #love

Anekanth B

For those who are not from Bengaluru, Silk board junction is one of the busiest and trafucked places. #traffictales #yqbaba #yqdidi #Yoga

read more
I used to burn fuel at Silk board junction, now I burn calories. I keep my vehicle off and I get so much time waiting for the signal to go green that I do some yoga.  For those who are not from Bengaluru, Silk board junction is one of the busiest and trafucked places. #traffictales #yqbaba #yqdidi #yoga

Sakshi Vashist

Writing #Funny after a long time. Hope you get the #doublemeaning . #auto #Ride #traffic #traffictales #sensual #Imagination

read more
I asked you to go slow, you listened
Go soft, on the turns, you smiled
Closing my eyes, I gripped the edge
I knew this one is gonna be a crazy ride

I couldn't find your reason to rush
I had no hurry at all
Felt breeze in my hair, noises in my head
Like I wasn't here at all

I guided your way to my doors
My senses started to come back
How did I manage to beat that traffic?
Only autos know that hack.

Writing #funny after a long time. Hope you get the #doublemeaning 
#auto #ride #traffic #traffictales #sensual #imagination

Sakshi Vashist

Honk swear horn
Is all I hear
Mankind losing patience
At every gear

If someone can't drive
He should rest
If I am on the road
I am the best

Speed of my vehicle
Fast faster fastest
People with no vehicle
Are like pests

My time 
Most precious of all
If you can't keep up
Why even try driving at all?

#roadrage #drive #traffic #traffictales  #driving #road #patience #mankind

Anekanth Bahubali

For those who are not from Bengaluru, Silk board junction is one of the busiest and trafucked places. #traffictales #yqbaba #yqdidi #Yoga

read more
I used to burn fuel at Silk board junction, now I burn calories. I keep my vehicle off and I get so much time waiting for the signal to go green that I do some yoga.  For those who are not from Bengaluru, Silk board junction is one of the busiest and trafucked places. #traffictales #yqbaba #yqdidi #yoga

Jaismine Khalsa

Traffic is one of the most time consuming things you can get stuck in after love. :P Use #trafficsucks and share how you feel about traffic. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trafficsucks #trafficcreates #traffictales #jaisminekhalsa #traficsucksbtcreates

read more
Usually occurs whn a prsn needs to reach on time bt coz of it.., he is unable to... 
Whereas.., Traffic is also a place where we create our few bst moments or we find the bst frevr prsn in our life.... 
#traficsucksbtcreates...  Traffic is one of the most time consuming things you can get stuck in after love. :P 

Use #TrafficSucks and share how you feel about traffic. 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #trafficsucks #trafficcreates #traffictales #jaisminekhalsa

AsmuAmol

Last time I was stuck in the traffic,
I felt exhausted,
whenever I looked in front, saw the back of a truck!
even after an hour, the same view!
Got down, started running!
defeated trucks, vans, buses!!
Reached before them 
on the other side! :D:D 
#mumbai_traffic
     #traffictales #2 #yqbaba

Durga Kannan

Last time i was stuck in traffic
I wrote so many quotes 😊 #yqbaba#traffictales
loader
Home