Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bookhadaface Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bookhadaface Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nizar qabbani book of love, paseene ki boo door karna, i love you boo 50, boo berry cereal near me, chuchu tv the boo boo song,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :) Time to collab and #personify book. My try in the comments. Waiting to read yours. #bookhadaface #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would learn physiognomy or face reading. Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :)

Time to collab and #personify book. My try in the comments. Waiting to read yours. #bookhadaface #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :) Time to collab and #personify book. My try in the comments. Waiting to read yours. #bookhadaface #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 chihuahua bolo jara...haina thoda hard🤭

read more
It would have represented the ups and downs of middle class society...
It would be exemplifying impeccable love and trust that are at their best level in this madhyam vargiya parivaar 🌻
Dil ke bohat pkke hote hai ham middle class wale,
Deeds differ from family to family,
It would be simply having memoirs of my life...from recent matar prasad😅,the auto driver to sadar bazaar and shastri market of Chandigarh ...
From badi choose,choti chopad to birla Mandir in Jaipur,
From my failures to more failures,
From my slowly paving success to trying pronunciation of chihuahua...haina ajeeb bolna😅
From labyrinth of my thoughts to  पेट की समस्या🙄
From simple to simpler,
From simpler to the simplest ways to accomplish my dreams. Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :)

Time to collab and #personify book. My try in the comments. Waiting to read yours. #bookhadaface #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 chihuahua bolo jara...haina thoda hard🤭

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :) Time to collab and #personify book. My try in the comments. Waiting to read yours. #bookhadaface #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

It would be  a  rage

The  man at the counter apologising
Sorry sir, out of stock.. 

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :)

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It would change every month
a new face
a new smile
a new tear
a new frown
every month 
something new expression
all face are yet to discover
till then let me enjoy the current face.....  Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :)

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
I thought that it would understand my feelings....... Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :)

Rajnish Sharma

read more
It will look like Rawan,too many minds,too many  faces roll into one Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :)

CK JOHNY

read more
We Would've talked face to face  Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :)

Beena sooraj

read more
 it would be the mirror of my mind Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :)

Aditi Mishra

read more
It saw many faces of the books. Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :)

Keerthi M.A

read more
It would have shown the readers all my emotions just like the way my -
eyes speak without words
Mouth utter with voice
lips get curved with happiness
 eyebrows go up without anger
 eyelids shut just like chapter end,
Forehead had given space for everything Welcome to the day 31 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. I hope you had fun by bringing all the objects into life. See you around in a while. :)

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification