Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best autocorrectknowsme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best autocorrectknowsme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about autocorrect was originally designed to replace, autocorrect meaning in hindi, damn you autocorrect, autocorrect in ms word, autocorrect in word 2007,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about autocorrect. #Collab #autocorrectknowsme Here's my try: Autocorrect knows me so well that whenever I have to tell my boss I'll mail him, it nails him. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it stops me from kissing and corrects it to i'm kidding. 
(Social distancing bhai)  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about autocorrect. #collab #autocorrectknowsme

Here's my try: Autocorrect knows me so well that whenever I have to tell my boss I'll mail him, it nails him. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about autocorrect. #Collab #autocorrectknowsme Here's my try: Autocorrect knows me so well that whenever I have to tell my boss I'll mail him, it nails him. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
if perchance I happen to write correctly it goes into paroxysm of laughter.  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Here's my try: Autocorrect knows me so well that whenever I have to tell my boss I'll mail him, it nails him. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
everytime I write "I'm a 'fighter', it corrects to writer." Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

It has gone on Medical leave

for a fortnight....

All my friends, please bear with me and my mistakes... 😤😉 Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

It is getting itself ready with

mistakes in Spelling, Wrong Synonyms
Grammatical mistakes, Syntax errors,
Typographical slips, wrong punctuation
and Subject Verb disagreements...
Poor thing, it cannot resign its job...
I do pity it...  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

The Dream Doodler

Waise to, I don't like its unsolicited 'ghusaing' of nose and hence it's off but when I try to write benglish on other devices, hEctIc! 🥴 Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #jokecollab #autocorrectknowsme #thehehe

read more
it turns my 'process' to 'procrastinate' with obvious reasons. 

Waise to, I don't like its unsolicited 'ghusaing' of nose and hence it's off but when I try to write benglish on other devices, hEctIc! 🥴

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Aditi Mishra

read more
It corrects spelling.... Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
when type ‘I missing you’
immediately type ‘I wanna kiss you’ Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Madhav Jha

read more
sometimes while using it and interchanging it with hindi typing it adjustes and mixes to form hinglish very well!! Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Shweta Grewal

read more
my "going to Hungary" became "being hungry". Welcome to the day 3 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification