Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thismorning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thismorning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, jitni bhi ki thi itni mohabbat nahi mili, kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi song, adawatein thi taghaful tha in urdu, paas rehkar bhi thi doori shayri 0,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Mathan kumar G

#Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As always, I'm born again, only to die again by night!!! #Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Major Mystique

#Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Maybe the sun is too bright 
Or is the wind more soothing 
Are the birds singing? 
Or the sky itself whistles 
For my heart is soaring high #Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I experienced what I have never
felt before..sympathy for those
who try to show attitude of
being 'better than thou!' #Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
your voice called out to me.
And, I wondered, 'Was it really you?'
"I am coming back" you said.
"Keep your enthusiasm all happy and fed!"
I am waiting to see you again!
Long time since we fought like children in our den! #Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

read more
Woke up with a new story

New idea to jaw down.... #Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagda

read more
Woke up with a new story

New idea to jaw down.... #Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Bansal

#Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
This morning is as usual as every morning for me.
Lots of thoughts are racing in my mind but I tried to stay calm.
Finally I win and starts my day with a new energy.
Piy@Poonamaggarwal #Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba##PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Shivi Rajput

read more
This morning I started one of  new chapter of my life in new series with great hope and with often smile.
 #Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

#Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #foryou #sunlight love #Englishpoetry

read more
Just looking for you
In the new sunlight.
Want to lose 
The love of free air.
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #foryou #sunlight #love #englishpoetry

Sherlock Doyle

Like my contents? Check more twists on my profile. #Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SciFi #Extraterrestrial #extraterrestriallife life #Experimenting

read more
                       my ship landed on this distant planet which showed signs of life. Unfortunately, the species from this planet have captured
me and are thinking to
run experiments on me.

From what I hear them speaking, they are called Humans and I'm on planet Earth.

Like my contents? Check more twists on my profile.

#scifi #extraterrestrial #extraterrestriallife #life #experimenting
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification