Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RantOfTheDay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RantOfTheDay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rant meaning in hindi, rant meaning in marathi, rant meaning, thee rant, rant definition 20,

• 17 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bliss Rosetta

Very weird stuff ahead. You have been warned. #yqbaba #yqdidi #restzone #musingtime #RantOfTheDay #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #bliss_rambles

read more
A young adult's rant....!

(Ignore with full liberty if you want..) Very weird stuff ahead. You have been warned.

Swapnil Moon

Leeches = Politicians. Save the nation from sickness. Use #RantOfTheDay and vent it all out. #Collab Challenge #day15 #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
don't let leeches to 
suck your intelligence and 
make you feel dumb ass,
whatever may be the reason 
just argue on it. Leeches = Politicians.
Save the nation from sickness.

Use #RantOfTheDay and vent it all out.
#Collab Challenge #Day15 #Nanowrimo #Nanowrimo18 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

What are you holding onto? What is taking the space in your mind? Use #RantOfTheDay and vent it all out. #Collab Challenge #day15 #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just live me Alone.. What are you holding onto? What is taking the space in your mind?

#Collab Challenge #Day15 #Nanowrimo #Nanowrimo18 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Vashist

When you say I don't look married 
Were you thinking of fixing me up with your boy?
Or were you expecting a little one clutching my hand and a toy? 
Oh, you meant to compliment me for my figure
Knowing my health, I'd ask you to reconsider.
Maybe you assumed I was single from the hair colour on my head
Trust me, there far more greys under that brown and red
Did it occur to you that not all married women wear bangles and bindi?
And some single women may even wear these because they look trendy.
And of course, a ring in my ring finger wasn't an indication
Wearing diamonds and gold are part of our Indian tradition
Maybe my jokes and laughter gave it away 
How can someone married for 4 years be so chirpy and gay?
Okay, alright, this time I give you the benefit of the doubt
But next time, should I announce my marital status on the mic or give a handout?  #married #marriagequotes #marriedwoman #women #single #rantoftheday #weddingseason

Sourajita D

Success on the D Day is what's most important. Forget whatever mocks and preps have gone well, nothing matters more than that day. If you can't leap on the stone last day, it's all after a loss. People do say that what's most important is to not get success but maintain it. But that is untrue. A failure when suddenly turns into success will always get more popular, cheered and ahead of everyone. That's how success is. And it's not just me throwing up words, I find it more prominent in the e #oneliner #Chase #newwritersclub #quotereview #ifoundfamily #RantOfTheDay #sourajita

read more
Success in Chase
(Honest Rant In Caption)  Success on the D Day is what's most important. Forget whatever mocks and preps have gone well,  nothing matters more than that day.  If you can't leap on the stone last day,  it's all after a loss. 

People do say that what's most important is to not get success but maintain it. But that is untrue. A failure when suddenly turns into success will always get more popular, cheered and ahead of everyone. That's how success is. And it's not just me throwing up words, I find it more prominent in the e

Simmi Arora

• Just ranting about deep feeling • I've been really really brave wherever it comes to me. Yes, I've been scared of the situation but handled it really well. But now what I'm not brave about is accepting, Accepting the truth that my heart and mind knows but I'm not at all able to accept it. Somewhere deep down in my heart, Im crying thinking about Yes this is the truth but am I ready to accept it? Ready to accept that I'm not in love, I never was maybe. Ready to accept that I can't break a hea #Believe #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqlove #yqaestheticthoughts #RantOfTheDay #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more

• Just ranting about deep feeling •

I've been really really brave wherever it comes to me.
Yes, I've been scared of the situation but handled it really well. 
But now what I'm not brave about is accepting, Accepting the truth that my heart and mind knows but I'm not at all able to accept it. Somewhere deep down in my heart, Im crying thinking about Yes this is the truth but am I ready to accept it?
Ready to accept that I'm not in love, I never was maybe.
Ready to accept that I can't break a hea

Gaurav Dutta

I never used to believe in illusions.
But then, one cheering night, I saw my ex's true colors  #rantoftheday #ex #breakup #gauravdutta #oneliner #ttt #yqbaba #oneliner

Gaurav Dutta

I never used to believe in illusions.
But then, one cheering night, I saw my ex's true colors  #rantoftheday #ex #breakup #gauravdutta #oneliner #ttt #yqbaba #oneliner

Bharath Nandibhatla

Penned this down after watching "The Great Indian Kitchen". #Misogyny #Blood #RantOfTheDay

read more
Shed in wars,
or through uterine walls.
When in wars, valiant.
When through walls, impure.

A pool of battle blood
as you breathe your last,
you die a martyr.

Oodles of blood
draining out
while you cramp,
you live, unholy.

Battles both.
One, ends in agony.
Other, starts with misogyny.
One, from the tomb.
Other, from the womb.

Blood, one.
Bloody abomination, the other. Penned this down after watching "The Great Indian Kitchen". 

#misogyny #blood #rantoftheday

Utsha Roy

What are you holding onto? What is taking the space in your mind? Use #RantOfTheDay and vent it all out. #Collab #Challenge #CollabChallenge #day15 #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18 #YourQuoteAndMine YourQuote Baba

read more
its the pain of slowness,
I laughed, I cried, I broke down, 
I wanted to break free and talk; 
Speak about the passionate ventures to the audiences of my choice.
All judged the flower, the scent, the aura of the freshness;
The irony was, 
The withered flower left unnoticed but the thorns were beautifully intact!  What are you holding onto? What is taking the space in your mind?

#collab #challenge #collabchallenge #day15 #nanowrimo #nanowrimo18 #yourquoteandmine
  YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification