Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nanowrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nanowrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lewane shom nan me yar lyrics, i miss you nan quotes, dsun nano how to take, miss you nan, engkim i ropui nan lyrics,

• 138 Followers
  • 471 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Alone Girl Pushpa

Love Of arjit Singh Love #ArjitSingh #pa #short_video #nanowrimo #लव

read more
mute video

Sourav Roy

This is the first line of the novel, Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi, "Nobody ever warned me about mirrors, so for many years I was fond of them, and believed them to be trustworthy." I always find the first and the last lines of a chapter in a novel intriguing. Because I think it is the defining moment of a novel. And it is challenged in every chapter even if it's a filler. So complete this collab today, and go back to 5 pieces you wrote. Check the first and the last line. See if you can m #day2 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18

read more
that growing up has side effects This is the first line of the novel, Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi, "Nobody ever warned me about mirrors, so for many years I was fond of them, and believed them to be trustworthy." 

I always find the first and the last lines of a chapter in a novel intriguing. Because I think it is the defining moment of a novel. And it is challenged in every chapter even if it's a filler. 

So complete this collab today, and go back to 5 pieces you wrote. Check the first and the last line. See if you can m

Rahul Sharma

What's the best piece of advice you got? #nanowrimo #Day3 #NaNoWriMo18 #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #Quote

read more
that many a times advices are biased, 
Listen to everyone but at last
follow your heart What's the best piece of advice you got?

#NaNoWriMo #Day3 #NaNoWriMo18 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #yqtales  #quote

Monisha Biswas

What's the best piece of advice you got? #nanowrimo #Day3 #NaNoWriMo18 #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To keep my ears open and mouth shut What's the best piece of advice you got?

#NaNoWriMo #Day3 #NaNoWriMo18 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Arshi Dokadia

It's only sensible that I share excerpts from my #nanowrimo project over here. #yqbaba #Novel #Excerpt #Broken #HeartBreak

read more
“It’s just cuts and bruises,” she responds, with a slight shrug, not doing a great job of hiding the wince, “It is not a big deal,”

“Just because it hurts less doesn’t mean you keep on poking the wound,” he argues. It's only sensible that I share excerpts from my #nanowrimo project over here.

#yqbaba 
#novel 
#excerpt 
#broken 
#heartbreak

Vennila

Last two lines belongs to Namoos and Thanq for the invite 😍 love those words💗 #yqbaba #yqtales #nanowrimo #Badee #namoos #Poet #Explain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Namoos

read more
I fall for words
Then explicitly pick them up on my paper

Last two lines belongs to Namoos and Thanq for the invite 😍 love those words💗

#yqbaba #yqtales #nanowrimo   #badee #namoos #poet #explain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Namoos

Vennila

💫 Picture - Lennesha Prescilla Art💗 #artbylenny #yqbaba #misslenneshous #collabwithlenny #wildwhispers life #nanowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Eventhough
You drained my heart
My eyes
Still pour for you
 "TEARS" ! 💫
Picture - Lennesha Prescilla Art💗

#artbylenny #yqbaba
#misslenneshous #collabwithlenny #wildwhispers #life #nanowrimo

Springblossoms

Say or remind your favourite person something. Maybe how much you love them or how they always forget to keep water on the table when they serve lunch but you love them anyway. Use #ToMyFavPerson #Collab Challenge #NaNoWriMo18 #nanowrimo #day17 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I love you the way you are
So plz never change yourself
I wish I could have stopped time
So that we remain with each other forever.
Your profound smile makes my soul dance with joy. Say or remind your favourite person something. Maybe how much you love them or how they always forget to keep water on the table when they serve lunch but you love them anyway.

Use #ToMyFavPerson #Collab Challenge #Nanowrimo18 #nanowrimo #Day17  #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

Do you ever feel like just disappearing in thin air? You're so exhausted of just being around and in desperate need for vacation? Share that feeling in your next quote. Use #needabreak #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18 #day16 life #Change #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
From this fake people
So that I can breathe air of reality...

From this daily schedule to enjoy the chirruping of birds and those gentleness of beautiful nature. 
Just want to sink in those beautiful colours of nature💙💚💛 Do you ever feel like just disappearing in thin air? You're so exhausted of just being around and in desperate need for vacation? 

Share that feeling in your next quote.

Use #NeedABreak #nanowrimo #nanowrimo18 #Day16 #life #change #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

Happy #WorldKindnessDay. Do you remember people who were kind to you even though they didn't know you? Write to them. society #HUmanity #Collab Challenge #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18 #day13 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Although there are so many friends in life, but sometimes you are the one who really helps in the difficult situation. There comes the hidden humanity. Our society needs kind strangers like this. Happy #WorldKindnessDay. 
Do you remember people who were kind to you even though they didn't know you? 

Write to them. 
#society
#humanity
#Collab Challenge #Nanowrimo #Nanowrimo18 #Day13 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification