Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 15wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 15wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ortur laser master 15w, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, getis ord gi,

• 66 Followers
  • 81 Stories

Springblossoms

Love this image😍❤💕 #unconditionallove #Spring #eternal #joy #Soul life #15wordstory #yqbaba

read more
Her unconditional love is spring
Enchanting soothful essence beyond horizons
Touching souls, blooming eternal joy. Love this image😍❤💕

#unconditionallove #spring #eternal #joy #soul #life #15wordstory #yqbaba

Springblossoms

These great souls only have one blood group-"Jai hind". Their blood never fades it's enthusiastic waves... that's why we are living safely🙏🙏 #15wordstory #365days365quotes life #PulwamaAttack #yqbaba #yqspecial #justice #Blood

read more
Barren land but divinely enriched with your blood; downpour of defence will bloom justice zealously.  These great souls only have one blood group-"Jai hind". Their blood never fades it's enthusiastic waves... that's why we are living safely🙏🙏

#15wordstory #365days365quotes #life #pulwamaattack #yqbaba #yqspecial #justice #blood

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordstory. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In the era of textual conversations, words made love and poetry was born to prose. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordstory.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mahima Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordstory. #yqbaba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #ShortStory #maahieng My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One dark night
I met you roadside
We walk through the lane
of our life...
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordstory. #yqbaba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #shortstory #maahieng

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Nalini Rupam

Participate in this #rapidfire prompt for #yostowrimo and write a #15wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am Cconquering my smallest successes every day, cummutatively it  turn out big some day. Participate in this #rapidfire prompt for #YoStoWriMo and write a #15wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordstory. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #restzone #aestheticthoughts #pennpopcorn #yqbaba

read more
Still Waiting
For the Purpose
of    LIFE...
And....
After So Much
Agitation
The Wait 
Continues.... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordstory.

#yqdidi #restzone #aestheticthoughts #pennpopcorn #yqbaba

Bikash Burnwal

I still lost myself in your eyes,
But it's your lies which bring me to reality. #lovehappens #lovehate YQbaba  #yqdidi #oneliner #15wordstory #reality

Bikash Burnwal

Participate in this #rapidfire prompt for #yostowrimo and write a #15wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #flightcancelled

read more
I'm crying alone and want to go home, flight cancelled on first phase of lockdown. Participate in this #rapidfire prompt for #YoStoWriMo and write a #15wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #flightcancelled

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #rapidfire prompt for #yostowrimo and write a #15wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #story life

read more
Life started, with a starry night
A moon smiling there at me right
Then moon left, keeping it's theft. 
 Participate in this #rapidfire prompt for #YoStoWriMo and write a #15wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #story #life

Atishay jain

Things started going smooth, he thinks she like him too.
And her marriage invitation came! #15wordstory #15wordsstory
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification