Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scarything Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scarything Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about scary stories you tell in the dark, incurable scar and inflammation, incurable scar meaning in marathi, scary horror stories in hindi, even more scary stories to tell in the dark,

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Ewa Regmi

It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine #LongDistanceRealtionship Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
going on a date just after a four days conversation 😁 It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine #longdistancerealtionship
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

K Harsita

Interviewing for a job is actually particularly scary when you give it for the first time and that too in a big reputable company like TATA. Although, I was not selected due to my less knowledge😅😁, but when I stepped out of the interview room .... two words came out of my heart Beautiful fear. It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my first interview for job.  Interviewing for a job is actually particularly scary when you give it for the first time and that too in a big reputable company like TATA.  Although, I was not selected due to my less knowledge😅😁, but when I stepped out of the interview room .... two words came out of my heart
Beautiful fear.
It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

Osho Jain

It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊🙈🙉

read more
It was back in 2013 I didn't want to do bds (bachelor of dental surgery)...
I wasn't getting government seat... It was private college and fees structure of that college was extremely high...
Though, being a single girl child, my parents told me that they would somehow manage... My father was insisting me to do that, as I had given a drop year for my medical exams preparation after passing my higher secondary...
But somewhere in bottom my heart, I was suffocating... I couldn't see my parents using their entire savings for my education...aur wo bhi private college me admission ke liye... At the time of final admission I denied to join the college... Thank god🙏before depositing fees... It enraged my father. He literally didn't talk to me for few days... And ultimately I joined college for persuing my bsc (bachelor in science) in botany, zoology and chemistry... For the entire first year... I was puzzled about my decision and frustration level of my father was augmenting day by day...
But then the day came...
Result of my first year of B.sc ...
Fortunately, I topped college
I was feeling relaxed and satisfied about my decision and then my father was watching again a ray of hope in me It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊🙈🙉

Suchita Pandey

It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my love.  It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ronalyn Mascardo

It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One scary thing that didn't seems scary when I did it was when I try a roller coaster ride. It seems so scary when I was looking a miles apart, but when I got courage to to try, I realize that its not scary at all, its kinda incredible and fun. It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

In my childhood, i damn scare of the dogs. But After the entry of my lovable Lil bro🐕 in ma life ,few years ago , i got out of my fear about pets, and now he is my favourite ever😍😍😍 Actually pets r also show a awesome feel of love towards us. They too play a kind of imp role in our life or atleast in ma life😍😍😍😎 It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Your

read more
Keeping pets along with me,
But as days passed I fond of him
A lot🙈, like my little brother now!  In my childhood, i damn scare of the dogs. But After the entry of my lovable Lil bro🐕 in ma life ,few years ago , i got out of my fear about pets, and now he is my favourite ever😍😍😍
Actually pets r also show a awesome
feel of love towards us. They too play a  kind of imp role in our life or  atleast in ma life😍😍😍😎

It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Your

Marufa Mazumder

read more
Speaking up,
Standing amidst hunderds ! It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
awesome 

It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more

river rafting It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
It was my routine
Climbing up the building
To reach the roof
Without a ladder
Or stairs too.
Now i can't even 
Think of doing that do. It's #motivationtime. What's that #scarything that didn't scare you when you finally did it? For me, it was talking to my crush in school. 🙈 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification