Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearjune Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearjune Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 55 Followers
  • 59 Stories

Monisha Biswas

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjune • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Write a short letter (or message) to June.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Let's spend some good times with me
I have suffered so much in April and May
Now I haven't much patience to cope with those problems
O June ,,sit quietly beside me
Let me put my head on your shoulder for some time.. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjune • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Write a short letter (or message) to June.✨

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjuneletter • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Write a letter (or message) to June.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #letters #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Hope you will bring 
some good messages
With lot of happiness 
and well being of all OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjuneletter
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Write a letter (or message) to June.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

Seema Sharma

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjuneletter • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Write a letter (or message) to June.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #letters #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Thanks for coming like a hope ....
Hope you end with satisfaction OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjuneletter

Write a letter (or message) to June.✨ 

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjune • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
You are my girl
Together let's swirl
Birthed by May
You now hold sway
Let's rock
absorb life's every shock
Cheers to life
Time to celebrate
On the rocks.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjune

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjune • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Write a short letter (or message) to June.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Please give us a reason to smile
We have transformed our thinking to view everything as 'ours' instead of 'mine'
Bring on the smiles, dear June
Let us get the feeling of being over the moon
Yes, we have learnt the lyrics of unity and that
We are all miniscule particles of the same entity OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjune • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Sonali Agrawal

read more
Give me the strength to overcome all of my sorrows.... OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjune • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

cressy adoline

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjune • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Write a short letter (or message) to June.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I welcome you whole heartedly
As you are the one to welcome 
Good monsoon, awesome nature
A wonderful days of our lives to
Cherish ever, with lot and lots 
of fun and love!  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjune • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You must probably know what happend past couple of month. We are all hopefull with you. You will bring happiness, prosperity and abundance of wealth to us. You don't have to be harsh on you. You can move in steady. And win this pandemic situation... OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjune • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Anitha Elisha

#mykindajune2022quote#ATdearjune • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #dearjune #yqaestheticthoughts #june #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
I'm not sure of the tantrums
You have in store 
Waiting to teach people 
lessons they're yet to learn
I welcome you with open arms
Keeping in mind of the previous
month's tides and storms.. 
May you fly away even faster
towards sunshine and happiness..  #mykindajune2022quote#ATdearjune
#aestheticthoughts
#yqbaba #dearjune #yqaestheticthoughts  #june  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

Madhu Jain

read more
Come soon
And resolve 
the situations with 
Your ease of changes. 
Nurture the nature 
with your healing showers.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearjune • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification