Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iffallingleaf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iffallingleaf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iffa 2016 210, iff,

• 15 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Gita Khanna

Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #WhatIf thoughts. #iffallingleaf The UN has proclaimed 22 May the International Day for Biological Diversity to increase understanding and awareness of biodiversity issues. #WorldBiodiversityDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Grieve not my parent tree
For I kiss the ground beneath
To manure the earth 
And be part of you  
Lush green and blooming once again. 

Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #iffallingleaf

The UN has proclaimed 22 May the International Day for Biological Diversity to increase understanding and awareness of biodiversity issues. #WorldBiodiversityDay  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #WhatIf thoughts. #iffallingleaf The UN has proclaimed 22 May the International Day for Biological Diversity to increase understanding and awareness of biodiversity issues. #WorldBiodiversityDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would enjoy
every single bit of falling
as I always fascinated about
the place where I have never been.
Before reaching the earth
I would have lived thousand lives
of a mortal green leaf Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #iffallingleaf

The UN has proclaimed 22 May the International Day for Biological Diversity to increase understanding and awareness of biodiversity issues. #WorldBiodiversityDay  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
I would make sure you become the Autumn.  Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #iffallingleaf

Penman

read more
I would fall on graves of our martyrs
 as a token of respect  Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #iffallingleaf

Aditi Mishra

read more
No one can't put me....... Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #iffallingleaf

Ankit

read more
I would deserve such a land;
A land full of those beauties;
Which I gave to them in return;
In return of my existence in land;
 Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #iffallingleaf

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
Allow me to fall. 
I want to be grounded now. 
I want to get crushed now. 
I want to merge with the soil of my land. 
I wish to nourish the soil of my land. 
Just allow me to fall. 
The time to stand proudly is gone. 
It's time to merge gracefully. 

The UN has proclaimed 22 May the International Day for Biological Diversity to increase understanding and awareness of biodiversity issues. #WorldBiodiversityDay #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more

If i were a falling leaf 
feel no any sorrow
love to degenerate  and fall down
give chance for coming new leaf tomorrow.

Manmohan Singh

read more
मैँ  हूँ सूखा पत्ता , वादा करो ....
गिर जाऊँ तो मुझे दबा देना ,
मेरी खाद बना लेना .......

वातावरण का है मुझ पर  कर्ज ,
चाहता हूँ कुछ कर्ज चुका ज़ाऊं ...
सांसें अपने हिस्से की ले चुका  ,
जाते जाते कुछ वापिस दे ज़ाऊं .....

एक एहसान  करना ,
 मुझे दबा देना ,
मेरी खाद बना लेना ,
उस खाद से जो पोधा पनपे ,
उसको मेरी य़ाद बना लेना .........

Suman Rakesh Shah

read more
I was turning yellow nowadays, I was feeling my grip weaken on the branch, my weakness was not bothering to other leaves because it is our destiny,  it happen every day with many leaves, soon a wave of wind come near me and whisper let's go ,  I rode on it and started fly slowly for my next journey  Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #iffallingleaf

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification