Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WorldBiodiversityDay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WorldBiodiversityDay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about world love music, cutest baby in the world, lengthiest constitution in the world, hardest exam in the world, briefest constitution in the world,

• 25 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnaturein7words • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ On #WorldBiodiversityDay, collab on this special prompt with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Keep staring the beauty  
and get blessings OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnaturein7words
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

On #worldbiodiversityday, collab on this special prompt with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnaturein7words • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ On #WorldBiodiversityDay, collab on this special prompt with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Glance the beauty with eyes wide open OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnaturein7words

On #worldbiodiversityday, collab on this special prompt with your soulful words.✨ 

Springblossoms

The animal and plant kingdom asked mother Earth, "Maa, is there any need of special day like World Biodiversity Day to remember and love us, that too for just one day?" Mother Earth with painful silence shed her tears as it was her dream to see this planet as the best of all, filled with love and peace. Painfully she replied, "My dear children, when greed and comfort overtakes love, harmony is destroyed, unconditional love starts vanishing, everyone forgets their responsibilities and forgets t #Nature #ShortStory #Save #yqbaba #Lessons #WorldBiodiversityDay

read more
     The animal and plant kingdom asked mother Earth, "Maa, is there any need of special day like World Biodiversity Day to remember and love us, that too for just one day?"

Mother Earth with painful silence shed her tears as it was her dream to see this planet as the best of all, filled with love and peace.

Painfully she replied, "My dear children, when greed and comfort overtakes love, harmony is destroyed, unconditional love starts vanishing, everyone forgets their responsibilities and forgets t

Gita Khanna

Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #WhatIf thoughts. #iffallingleaf The UN has proclaimed 22 May the International Day for Biological Diversity to increase understanding and awareness of biodiversity issues. #WorldBiodiversityDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Grieve not my parent tree
For I kiss the ground beneath
To manure the earth 
And be part of you  
Lush green and blooming once again. 

Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #iffallingleaf

The UN has proclaimed 22 May the International Day for Biological Diversity to increase understanding and awareness of biodiversity issues. #WorldBiodiversityDay  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #WhatIf thoughts. #iffallingleaf The UN has proclaimed 22 May the International Day for Biological Diversity to increase understanding and awareness of biodiversity issues. #WorldBiodiversityDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would enjoy
every single bit of falling
as I always fascinated about
the place where I have never been.
Before reaching the earth
I would have lived thousand lives
of a mortal green leaf Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #iffallingleaf

The UN has proclaimed 22 May the International Day for Biological Diversity to increase understanding and awareness of biodiversity issues. #WorldBiodiversityDay  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #WhatMakesWorldBeautiful • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #ATcompletetheconvo #WorldBiodiversityDay

read more
Kindness OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #whatmakesworldbeautiful

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

Cerebral Derange

read more
Amidst mundane near
afar bosky smiles OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnaturein7words

Cerebral Derange

read more
Amidst mundane near
afar bosky smiles OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnaturein7words

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #WhatMakesWorldBeautiful • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #ATcompletetheconvo #WorldBiodiversityDay

read more
no doubt love! OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #whatmakesworldbeautiful

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

Paradoxical Penman

read more
I would make sure you become the Autumn.  Today is World Biodiversity Day. Collab and share your #whatif thoughts. #iffallingleaf

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification