Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best the_scarlet_ink Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best the_scarlet_ink Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes moon lovers scarlet heart ryeo, beneath a scarlet sky, quotes about the forest in the scarlet letter, scarlet heart ryeo, moon lovers scarlet heart ryeo cast,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

The Scarlet Ink

Tried hand at #couplet :) #Ummed #Dreams #the_scarlet_ink #Zindagi life

read more
Aye zindagi, abhi tujhse bahut kuch hai kehna,
Umeedo ke beej boye the kabhi, chahti hu uss ped ki chaaon me jeena! Tried hand at #couplet :)
#ummed #dreams #The_Scarlet_Ink #zindagi #life

The Scarlet Ink

//Overthinker lovers #scskull #yqbaba #spookiansclub #yqsc #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club #overthinker #lovers #the_scarlet_ink

read more
my skull, is at once a garden and a grave.
When a bud of love tries to bloom,
it suffocates it until half dead,
relishes it's blood for a while,
keeps torturing it to death,
like everything that has ever dared
to bloom here.

You guessed it right.
Overthinker's mind it is-
confused, miserable and distressed. //Overthinker lovers

#scskull #yqbaba #spookiansclub #yqsc #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club 
#Overthinker #lovers
#the_scarlet_ink

The Scarlet Ink

Know your worth. #importantmoments #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #the_scarlet_ink #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we start giving more importance to ourselves than relying on the external factors, that decide if something is important. Know your worth. #importantmoments #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
#the_scarlet_ink
#yqbaba

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

The Scarlet Ink

//Unable to sleep, the sun penned down it's scars. A tear drop fell out of pain, which the Sun carried in its wounds. We call it 'moon'. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share what you see in the reflections of moon. ❤️ #moonisthereflectionof #Pain #scars #latenightquotes #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #the_scarlet_ink Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the tear drop, that fell
onto a black canvas,
on which the Sun
was secretly decorating it's scars,
when it was unable to sleep. //Unable to sleep, the sun penned down it's scars. A tear drop fell out of pain, which the Sun carried in its wounds. We call it 'moon'.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share what you see in the reflections of moon. ❤️

#moonisthereflectionof #pain #scars #latenightquotes #yqdnd
 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #the_scarlet_ink
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

The Scarlet Ink

A NIGHT GHAZAL

It is not often that I sleep comfortably at night,
Like an alarm clock, my dreams beep at night.

Rush of the day seems to disappear at night,
Overheard during the day, my little inner voice seems to scream at night.

Laying, I let loose my chopped hair,
Why not us? Dreams from the past keep questioning at night.

What do you keep searching for, in the middle of the night, Prarthana?
I'm a salted wrinkled plum, desperate for a sip of the scarlet ink at night. #nightghazal #yqbaba #the_scarlet_ink

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification