Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nightghazal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nightghazal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good night hubby i love you, love shayri good night sms 0, good night love gif images 480, i miss you good night pic, good morning and good night images with quotes,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Mouni Kanna✍

Here's a serene night prompt. A #nightghazal. First invented by Amir Khusrao, a Persian poet and first adopted in English by the Kashmiri-American poet Agha Shahid Ali, a ghazal has two elements: radeef and kafia. Radeef is what repeats in every line — "at night" in the above ghazal. Kafia is the rhyming words that precedes the radeef. #earatnight In a ghazal, the first couplet have kafia and radeef in both the lines, but in the subsequent lines, only the second line of the couplet has the kaf #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Don't let your difficulties rule your night
Let the Dream World Hug You
and make your night more brighter
than the sky......... Here's a serene night prompt. A #nightghazal.

First invented by Amir Khusrao, a Persian poet and first adopted in English by the Kashmiri-American poet Agha Shahid Ali, a ghazal has two elements: radeef and kafia. Radeef is what repeats in every line — "at night" in the above ghazal. Kafia is the rhyming words that precedes the radeef. #earatnight

In a ghazal, the first couplet have kafia and radeef in both the lines, but in the subsequent lines, only the second line of the couplet has the kaf

Osho Jain

I wrote these two lines to start a ghazal and thought of opening it up to everyone. Collab and write the remaining stanzas. Read my pinned post to learn how to WRITE. #nightghazal I am posting mine in the next post. NOTE: Last line of each couplet should rhyme with —eep at night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Harsh Snehanshu🌻

read more
These days I am trying to upkeep my torn out dreams to revive...
Writing as a fillip to keep my pledge live and working all time...
Though not perfect but Imperfectly perfect...
But happy to reap harvest of my hardwork sooner or latter some day remembering toil of my night...
Let's start a mission to help afflicted of this pandemic time...
Sleep with beep of clock...
But for them,
Unslept nights of there painful life...
Why do we comfortably sleep at night,
Like an alarm clock...
Why don't their plight awaken us at midnight? I wrote these two lines to start a ghazal and thought of opening it up to everyone. Collab and write the remaining stanzas. Read my pinned post to learn how to WRITE. #nightghazal

I am posting mine in the next post. NOTE: Last line of each couplet should rhyme with —eep at night.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Harsh Snehanshu🌻

The Incomplete Metaphor

I wrote these two lines to start a ghazal and thought of opening it up to everyone. Collab and write the remaining stanzas. Read my pinned post to learn how to WRITE. #nightghazal I am posting mine in the next post. NOTE: Last line of each couplet should rhyme with —eep at night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Harsh Snehanshu I did it! My first Ghazal! Yay! Mohit Ranjan Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘 Syed Aabidhussain

read more
Life has become just so boring and monotonous.
Nowadays, something destroys my sleep at night.

I have no friends, no family, just staying here alone.
I don't know why, something makes me weep at night.

It feels like the world came to a stop.
Just living with poetry, dumping the word heap at night.

My notepad and phone are still on; they're treasure!
Out of me, words just creep at night.

Why be an insomniac, Sohan?
Somehow it got easier to weep at night. I wrote these two lines to start a ghazal and thought of opening it up to everyone. Collab and write the remaining stanzas. Read my pinned post to learn how to WRITE. #nightghazal

I am posting mine in the next post. NOTE: Last line of each couplet should rhyme with —eep at night.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Harsh Snehanshu

I did it! My first Ghazal! Yay!

Mohit Ranjan Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘 Syed Aabidhussain

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a serene night prompt. A #nightghazal. First invented by Amir Khusrao, a Persian poet in the 1300s, and first adopted in English by the Kashmiri-American poet Agha Shahid Ali in the 1980-90s, a ghazal has two elements: radeef and kafia. Radeef is what repeats in every line — "at night" in the above ghazal. Kafia is the rhyming words that precedes the radeef. In the above, the words that end with the sound -ear basically. #earatnight In a ghazal, the first couplet—also known as matla, ha #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The visibility becomes low at night
And memories become clear at night... Here's a serene night prompt. A #nightghazal.

First invented by Amir Khusrao, a Persian poet in the 1300s, and first adopted in English by the Kashmiri-American poet Agha Shahid Ali in the 1980-90s, a ghazal has two elements: radeef and kafia. Radeef is what repeats in every line — "at night" in the above ghazal. Kafia is the rhyming words that precedes the radeef. In the above, the words that end with the sound -ear basically. #earatnight

In a ghazal, the first couplet—also known as matla, ha

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Here's a serene night prompt. A #nightghazal. First invented by Amir Khusrao, a Persian poet in the 1300s, and first adopted in English by the Kashmiri-American poet Agha Shahid Ali in the 1980-90s, a ghazal has two elements: radeef and kafia. Radeef is what repeats in every line — "at night" in the above ghazal. Kafia is the rhyming words that precedes the radeef. In the above, the words that end with the sound -ear basically. #earatnight In a ghazal, the first couplet—also known as matla, ha #Uttarakhand #YourQuoteAndMine #Yadav #AbhijeetSingh #poetholicabhijeet

read more
It is not important what do I wear at night. 
I think that deep sleep is most important at night.  Here's a serene night prompt. A #nightghazal.

First invented by Amir Khusrao, a Persian poet in the 1300s, and first adopted in English by the Kashmiri-American poet Agha Shahid Ali in the 1980-90s, a ghazal has two elements: radeef and kafia. Radeef is what repeats in every line — "at night" in the above ghazal. Kafia is the rhyming words that precedes the radeef. In the above, the words that end with the sound -ear basically. #earatnight

marmalade ツ

A Night Ghazal 🖤 I wrote these two lines to start a ghazal and thought of opening it up to everyone. Collab and write the remaining stanzas. Read my pinned post to learn how to WRITE. #nightghazal I am posting mine in the next post. NOTE: Last line of each couplet should rhyme with —eep at night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Harsh Snehanshu #eternal_lives #fifth_verse #aestheticthoughts #paidstory

read more
Sometimes, the emerald phases of past sneak inside
to let me throw light on faces that peep at night.

The Moon may remain awake till midnight & more
but I have more important thoughts to keep at night.

The morning may come with a hundred thunders,
but still my sanity wishes to drown deep at night.

Daydreaming is a big trait of yours, Scarlet
and that's the reason you oversleep at night.  A Night Ghazal 🖤

I wrote these two lines to start a ghazal and thought of opening it up to everyone. Collab and write the remaining stanzas. Read my pinned post to learn how to WRITE. #nightghazal

Collaborating with Harsh Snehanshu

#eternal_lives #fifth_verse #aestheticthoughts  #paidstory

Srilatha Gugunta

Here's a serene night prompt. A #nightghazal. First invented by Amir Khusrao, a Persian poet in the 1300s, and first adopted in English by the Kashmiri-American poet Agha Shahid Ali in the 1980-90s, a ghazal has two elements: radeef and kafia. Radeef is what repeats in every line — "at night" in the above ghazal. Kafia is the rhyming words that precedes the radeef. In the above, the words that end with the sound -ear basically. #earatnight In a ghazal, the first couplet—also known as matla, ha #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
so many memories for you to cheer up for..
for another day has its end to pass another night..
enduring the happiness in spirit its alive..
and appreciate the darkness in the night..
pushing the boundaries for good time to be mine..
breaking the barriers of the day for a great night.. Here's a serene night prompt. A #nightghazal.

Ulfath Tahreem

Here's a serene night prompt. A #nightghazal. First invented by Amir Khusrao, a Persian poet in the 1300s, and first adopted in English by the Kashmiri-American poet Agha Shahid Ali in the 1980-90s, a ghazal has two elements: radeef and kafia. Radeef is what repeats in every line — "at night" in the above ghazal. Kafia is the rhyming words that precedes the radeef. The words that end with the sound -ear basically. #earatnight In a ghazal, the first couplet—also known as matla, has kafia and ra #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

There's a different moods that sets in at night
I can't decide to stay awake or sleep at night

Memories I avoid all day come to invade my peace at night
Putting up a facade all day
I am more me at night

It was the most dreaded part in  childhood to switch off the lights in night
Now more than lights I find the darkness more soothing in the night

You ask, what's so special about the night Reem
I say with a sigh, once me and He were very close in the night Here's a serene night prompt. A #nightghazal.

First invented by Amir Khusrao, a Persian poet in the 1300s, and first adopted in English by the Kashmiri-American poet Agha Shahid Ali in the 1980-90s, a ghazal has two elements: radeef and kafia. Radeef is what repeats in every line — "at night" in the above ghazal. Kafia is the rhyming words that precedes the radeef. The words that end with the sound -ear basically. #earatnight

In a ghazal, the first couplet—also known as matla, has kafia and ra

The Scarlet Ink

A night ghazal. #nightghazal #ghazal #yqbaba

read more
A NIGHT GHAZAL

It is not often that I sleep comfortably at night,
Like an alarm clock, my dreams beap at night.

My little inner voice keeps on multiplying it's intensity,
Back counting doesn't seem to end at night.

Laying, I let loose my chopped hair,
"Why not us?"
The dreams from past keep questioning at night.

Caressing it's face, I listen to every story it has to tell,
My loneliness no more seems to be lonely at night.

Staying awake whole night,
how do you manage to look fresh in the day, Prarthana?
The Scarlet Ink in my blood plays magic on paper, relaxing my entire being at night. A night ghazal.

#nightghazal #ghazal #yqbaba

The Scarlet Ink

A NIGHT GHAZAL

It is not often that I sleep comfortably at night,
Like an alarm clock, my dreams beep at night.

Rush of the day seems to disappear at night,
Overheard during the day, my little inner voice seems to scream at night.

Laying, I let loose my chopped hair,
Why not us? Dreams from the past keep questioning at night.

What do you keep searching for, in the middle of the night, Prarthana?
I'm a salted wrinkled plum, desperate for a sip of the scarlet ink at night. #nightghazal #yqbaba #the_scarlet_ink
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification