Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best grade5 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best grade5 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pfrda grade a, 6th grade jokes and riddles, grade 12 media and information literacy, grad quotes, hindi poem for grade 5,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Vibha Saroj

#Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5 Talk about the section you were in, your friends and teachers, the subject you liked, the classmates you wanted to befriend, if you were a shy kid or talkative and extroverted, what did you dream of becoming and the subjects you liked. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was struggling to fit in the crowd.
I was focused on getting accepted by my fair complexioned classmates,
than my studies, my hobbies, my interests.
Now, when I have little wisdom I understand
what matter is standing out of crowd not in it. #Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5

Talk about the section you were in, your friends and teachers, the subject you liked, the classmates you wanted to befriend, if you were a shy kid or talkative and extroverted, what did you dream of becoming and the subjects you liked. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5 Talk about the section you were in, your friends and teachers, the subject you liked, the classmates you wanted to befriend, if you were a shy kid or a talkative and extroverted one, what did you dream of becoming and why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then i was so naughty  #Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5

Talk about the section you were in, your friends and teachers, the subject you liked, the classmates you wanted to befriend, if you were a shy kid or a talkative and extroverted one, what did you dream of becoming and why. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

CM Chaitanyaa

#Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5 Talk about the section you were in, your friends and teachers, the subject you liked, the classmates you wanted to befriend, if you were a shy kid or a talkative and extroverted one, what did you dream of becoming and why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was a new school, new environment, new colleagues, new teachers, and my that old shyness. 
It took some time to be familiar with, but it was nice at all.  #Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5

Talk about the section you were in, your friends and teachers, the subject you liked, the classmates you wanted to befriend, if you were a shy kid or a talkative and extroverted one, what did you dream of becoming and why. #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

#Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5 Talk about the section you were in, your friends and teachers, the subject you liked, the classmates you wanted to befriend, if you were a shy kid or a talkative and extroverted one, what did you dream of becoming and why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
I was bundle of innocence.....  #Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Darshan Blon

read more
I read this story called
"Emil and the Detectives",
It fascinated me so much that
I was always on the lookout for
Burglars and Thieves 😋😂 #Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

read more
वाकिफ है खूब झूठ के फन से ये आदमी!
मै दावा करता हूं कि ये जरूर सियासत में जाएगा! #Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Sivaguru Jambulingam

13/365 #tinytreats #writinginspiration #Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5 Talk about the section you were in, your friends and teachers, the subject you liked, the classmates you wanted to befriend, if you were a shy kid or a talkative and extroverted one, what did you dream of becoming and why. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She used to sneak chocolates in her pencil box everyday. Brands and flavours that I never even seen before.

Now, all the imported chocolates in my workplace remind me of those good old days. All I can see is her blurred face and memories as sweet as our tiny treats.! 13/365

#tinytreats

#writinginspiration #Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5

Mahed Sadia

read more
I was a little too high..
With annoyance and humour dry..
Then I learnt how to fly, into the sky..
And now everything just makes me cry.... #Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5

Naresh TNK

read more
Scoring "A" Grade was nothing for me #Collab and tell us what we were up to in #grade5

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

#alokstates #grade5 #Sanskrit #penwars #LoveStory #Cricket Talk about the section you were in, your friends and teachers, the subject you liked, the classmates you wanted to befriend, if you were a shy kid or talkative and extroverted, what did you dream of becoming and the subjects you liked. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
● I used to bunk my Sanskrit Class
● Played Sharpner Crickets
● I invented Pen Wars in 2004
● We framed hypothetical love stories
● I used to mess with my class monitor #alokstates #grade5 #sanskrit #penwars #lovestory #cricket

Talk about the section you were in, your friends and teachers, the subject you liked, the classmates you wanted to befriend, if you were a shy kid or 
talkative and extroverted, what did you dream of becoming and the subjects you liked. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification