Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best penwars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best penwars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to make pen holder with waste material, writing with pen 170, shayari on pen in hindi, what happened to nazi soldiers after the war 10, best vape pen for dry herb and wax 30,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

#alokstates #grade5 #Sanskrit #penwars #LoveStory #Cricket Talk about the section you were in, your friends and teachers, the subject you liked, the classmates you wanted to befriend, if you were a shy kid or talkative and extroverted, what did you dream of becoming and the subjects you liked. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
● I used to bunk my Sanskrit Class
● Played Sharpner Crickets
● I invented Pen Wars in 2004
● We framed hypothetical love stories
● I used to mess with my class monitor #alokstates #grade5 #sanskrit #penwars #lovestory #cricket

Talk about the section you were in, your friends and teachers, the subject you liked, the classmates you wanted to befriend, if you were a shy kid or 
talkative and extroverted, what did you dream of becoming and the subjects you liked. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification