Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best everytimeitrytowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best everytimeitrytowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love, shrek ever fallen in love, ever fallen in love, every part of you, like if you cry every time,

• 37 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

My story is incomplete! What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #adhurikahani #lifequotes love life #mylifeandyours

read more
those unfinished sentences reminds me about our incomplete story... My story is incomplete! What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #adhurikahani #lifequotes #love #life #mylifeandyours

Richa Vedpathak

Sometimes mistakes don't matter.
The things which matter is the exact person who did much good deed than a mistake.
And lastly who kept promises and had guts to say and accept things. #everypersonisdifferent #everytimeitrytowrite #everypersonisimportant 
#yourquotesbaba

Dr.J.Kavitha

What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love overwhelms and words fade from mind.
I go on searching the correct simile 
In speaking about you
And I almost fail in getting such
This is love that we give each.
 What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dipa Rani G.

What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Words lost, 
Happiness spreads on my face,
And I think,
How could a pen,
Write about light of my life. What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote   #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

read more
I mesmerized with your thoughts,
And My fingers kept scrolls our pics,
I lost into the memories we enjoyed together,
I ended up thinking where are those golden days.  What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chittaranjan Sahoo

read more
Time decides whom you meet in life What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote   #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? Parents love❤❤ #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote#YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #yqlove #yqthoughts #yqbabachallenge

read more
Realization hits me
Again and again
That your love and efforts
Can be given by no one 
In this whole world 
No matter what
I bet I will never find the one 
Who loves me like you
And whatever I do to express my love
Is always less in front of your unconditional love
I know you have a wish
A wish which is not about you but me
I know all you wish is my success
And I promise to fulfil your wish
And gift you my most beautiful thing
That is ...my satisfaction of achieving my goals..

What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved?
 Parents love❤❤ #everytimeitrytowrite
 #picquote#yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #yqlove #yqthoughts #yqbabachallenge

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

read more
Every time I try to write about you.
I'm lost thinking of the proper grammar to use.
I can't imagine the right word to phrase you.
For you are more than Diva, you're a Muse.

You are the addiction,from which I don't want to be saved.
Stoned hearted I was called,but seeing you,my heart caved.
You are not one in a million,you're one in a lifetime.
And I don't wish for too much,as long as I have you for a lifetime.

...............For you are my existence,my reason for living.
...............My Endearment,my destiny in the land of the living.

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun.
© Dec,2019.
 What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote   #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved?#teamabyss #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
words get Chaos
And lost from Mind,
Have to borrow from
Buried dark life in heart
To write pungent pain 
How I felt about you What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved?#teamabyss #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote   #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
emotions choke,
heart bleeds
and words faint in whirlpool
Of tears What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification