Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mylifeandyours Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mylifeandyours Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mylife at kroger, mylife without me, mylife opt out, mylife this is me control page, mylife search,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATendingshurtwhen • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #mylifeandyours

read more
the person with whom you
want to share a life with,
leaves you in the middle OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATendingshurtwhen
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Sai Sameera Voleti

They say "the one you love and the one who loves you can never be the same" #HeartTalks #yourquotebaba #ourlife #mylifeandyours

read more
Yeh dil bhi na bahut haraami cheez hai
Jis jisko naa pyaar karu
Ussi se jaake takh raathi hai
Aur jisko hum se pyaar hai
Usse toh mudkar bhi nahi dekthi...  They say "the one you love and the one who loves you can never be the same" #hearttalks #yourquotebaba #ourlife #mylifeandyours

Sai Sameera Voleti

My story is incomplete! What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #adhurikahani #lifequotes love life #mylifeandyours

read more
those unfinished sentences reminds me about our incomplete story... My story is incomplete! What happens everytime when you try writing about your beloved? #everytimeitrytowrite #picquote   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #adhurikahani #lifequotes #love #life #mylifeandyours

Sai Sameera Voleti

What #beingtogether is like? Think of your most loved person as you complete this #simile challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovelife #fantasizedlife #wantinglife #mylifeandyours

read more
being in each other's living,
making smiles,
forgetting themselves in their conversations
and loving one another till their last breath... What #beingtogether is like? Think of your most loved person as you complete this #simile challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovelife #fantasizedlife #wantinglife #mylifeandyours

Sai Sameera Voleti

Past surrounds us for sure...Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pastteacheslesson #myownlifelessons #mylifeandyours

read more
They are like my shadow,
Haunting me daily
and making me feel regretted... Past surrounds us for sure...Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pastteacheslesson #myownlifelessons #mylifeandyours

Sai Sameera Voleti

Good morning. What does your #citybecome in the morning? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aspiringdreams #inspiredpeople #mylifeandyours

read more
a place filled with dreams and aspirations,
where everyone move forward with a hope to gain success! Good morning. What does your #citybecome in the morning? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aspiringdreams #inspiredpeople #mylifeandyours

Sai Sameera Voleti

Judge them... Nah!not my type! I just focus on me #nonjudgementalworld #mylifelessons #mylifeandyours

read more
World's a larger place to judge!
It's high time where we start focusing on ourselves
making a world some better place to live and cherish Judge them... Nah!not my type! I just focus on me #nonjudgementalworld #mylifelessons #mylifeandyours

Sai Sameera Voleti

Say no to bullying! Teasing is to a certain limit... If you start using them as an object to joke, there's no person on earth who doesn't care... They feel bad but leaves it because you are their closed ones. Understand their feelings and treat them as a human! #stopteasing #mylearntlessons #lifelessons #mylifeandyours #yourquote #humanperception

read more
Human Perception #4

Do you think if you use a person as a toy to crack your shitty jokes and comments, they don't take your words to heart and just laugh along with you?

No, they hide their pain and feelings
Not because they can't revolt back, it's just because they don't want to hurt you... 
Stop bullying them! Know how to care their feelings and treat them at least as a human being  Say no to bullying! Teasing is to a certain limit... If you start using them as an object to joke, there's no person on earth who doesn't care... They feel bad but leaves it because you are their closed ones. Understand their feelings and treat them as a human! #stopteasing #mylearntlessons #lifelessons #mylifeandyours #yourquote  #humanperception

Sai Sameera Voleti

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #doubtin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba My step when I am always in a doubt was always regretting.. 😂 Comment me yours #doubtfullife #mylifeandyours #indecisivesteps

read more
Indecisive step leading us to 
"Colorful" or "Regretting" path Participate in this #rapidfire and define #doubtin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba My step when I am always in a doubt was always regretting.. 😂 Comment me yours #doubtfullife #mylifeandyours #indecisivesteps

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification