Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 12wordlovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 12wordlovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about haweel 12w, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, getis ord gi,

• 35 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales #yqhindi

read more
Once a Step Forward Towards 
Each Other
Never a step Backward ... Away
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales #yqhindi

Atishay jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hold you
My love
Kiss you
It's not tough
To be together
Belongs together Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your touch thrills my soul and your gaze makes me perceive fondness.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
life can be interesting
if love life  starts to sing.
Trust me.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
he wanted to make her jealous

she gave her consent, he lost😎 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem 

Anuj Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #12worderoticpoem Best entries will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #moansandmoons #yqbaba #erotica #12wordlovepoem #12wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
The hickeys displayed 
Strangling sought again
Whippings not feared
Nor no tears. Participate in this #rapidfire and write #12worderoticpoem

Best entries will be highlighted tomorrow. :)

#moansandmoons #yqbaba #erotica #12wordlovepoem #12wordpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Anuj Jain

read more
They laugh at me
Looking for you
In the now empty
Heart  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem 

Penman

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #12worderoticpoem Best entries will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #moansandmoons #yqbaba #erotica #12wordlovepoem #12wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Measuring  profundity of  honeypot
To apprise her I love her a lot  Participate in this #rapidfire and write #12worderoticpoem

Best entries will be highlighted tomorrow. :)

#moansandmoons #yqbaba #erotica #12wordlovepoem #12wordpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Dr. Aastha Jain

And it's 9:58 pm. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have last 5 minutes to say, 
so quickly I'll say, 

STAY.  And it's 9:58 pm. 

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem 

Riddhi

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #lovequotes life

read more
He doesn't talk much,

but for her his presence is all.. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlovepoem 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #lovequotes #life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification