Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 12wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 12wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about haweel 12w, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, getis ord gi,

• 75 Followers
  • 118 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life is not a battle to fight 
But a truth to realize.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordpoem   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

अनिता कुमावत

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
भूगोल तन का
यहाँ सब जाने ....
गणित मन का 
ना कोई समझे  ...!!! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordpoem   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ewa Regmi

read more
A friendship should be 
Between two crazy people...
Understanding eachother
Inside out! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Bindu Quotes Writer

Time Does Not 
Change The People..
Time Reveals The 
Real Faces Of People..— % & #12wordpoem #englishquote #truefeelings #fact #writer #yqquotes #yqbaba

Bindu Quotes Writer

life is like hurdles..
we have to face it 
like a warrior 
with smile.. — % & #12wordpoem #collab #writer #quote #myownwords #yourquotebaba #ybaba #musings

Dipa Rani G.

read more
Evening merges with night,
like wise me with you 
in my fantasy. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordpoem   #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #my12worderoticpoem #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #12wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Embrace you in 
Lights are dim
My hand reach
To commit sin Participate in this #rapidfire and write #my12worderoticpoem

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #12wordpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

रिंकी✍️

चाहत है बस इतनी #12wordpoem

read more
हम भीड़ में भी खड़े हो ,
 तो पहचान लिए जाए हज़ारो में। चाहत है बस इतनी #12wordpoem

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 No tobacco day 31 May ...😊😊 Plz don't use tobacco🙏 Keep supporting and like comment follow if you convenient 🙏🙏🙏 Participate in this #rapidfire love life #MyThought and write a #12wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
जो करे तम्बाखू का नशा...
उसने की अपने अनमोल जीवन की दुर्दशा...

B positive 👇👇👇
No tobacco day 31 May ...😊😊
Plz don't use tobacco🙏
Keep supporting and like comment follow if you convenient 🙏🙏🙏
Participate in this #rapidfire #love #life #mythought and write a #12wordpoem #yourquoteandmine

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙀sinusitis my biggest enemy...

read more
Dear sinusitis..
Will you stop coming
my nasal premises...
 Like uninvited messages.... 🙀 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordpoem   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙀sinusitis my biggest enemy...
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification