Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best handsresemble Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best handsresemble Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about han theek hai, love hand pic 260, the girl without hands, my hands are shaking, hand cut blood in love,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Caring hands to wipe away the tears of life Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Ewa Regmi

Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your principles and your blessings! Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The person who touched me for the 1st time and expressed his/her whole feelings and the same feeling i didn't felt till now Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more

Warm care and  impressions of love of my loved lines
And my beautiful career in my hands
Two most important things close to my heart... Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
The left over memories
Of your tight grip 
That made me feel your presence 
And today 
Its view
Make me feel the absence 
Of your love... Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with.#Colt #handsresemble #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As scars by helping,
Those scars not a painful scars
But blissful,
Ooze only bliss not a pain
To help more and more Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with.#colt #handsresemble #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with.#Colt #handsresemble #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As scars by helping,
Those scars not a painful scars
But blissful,
Ooze only bliss not a pain
To help more and more Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with.#colt #handsresemble #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
A Man Cried When He Had No Shoes. But He Stopped Crying When He Saw a Man Without Legs LIFE IS FULL OF BLESSINGS. Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Savita Jha

Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dad love #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
with my dad
and I fell proud for that. Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dad #love #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

savita Jha

Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dad love #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
with my dad
and I fell proud for that. Take a deep look at your hands and write about what they resemble with. #handsresemble #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dad #love #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification