Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best grishmaquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best grishmaquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grishma ritu in english, grishma ritu in marathi, grishma ritu par kavita in hindi, poem on grishma ritu in hindi, grishma ritu poem in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 146 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Grishma Doshi

#grishmaquotes

read more
We want to look perfect in someone's eyes but eyes which accept our imperfections are the most beautiful. #grishmaquotes

Grishma Doshi

મારી આપેલી વસ્તુઓમાં હું હોઈશ,
પણ તારી માંગીને લીધેલી વસ્તુઓમાં
હું થોડી વધારે હોઈશ. 🧡🧡
#તુનેહું #littlethings #trust #askingwithfaith #gifts
#letterfrommetoyou #grishmaquotes

Grishma Doshi

Because once you said I should not do it and I decided I won't. And I still don't. 🧡📙📙🧡
#rapidfire #promisein1line #unsaidpromises 
#promiseikept #thingsforpeopleyoulove #littlethings #becausemomsaysso #grishmaquotes

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Grishma Doshi

❤️❤️ #rapidfire #togethernessin1line love #LoveStory #aboutus #ourstory #letterfrommetoyou #grishmaquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
World can make stories they want,
we just make sure we listen to the one we are living and hear it from each other whenever needed. ❤️❤️
#rapidfire #togethernessin1line #love #lovestory #aboutus #ourstory #letterfrommetoyou #grishmaquotes
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Grishma Doshi

I am changing and evolving while learning about the comforts of branded items and starting to like them
and yet being me being in love with the comfort of my comfy things. 🧡📙📙🧡
#changs #evolving #comfort #learn #brand #beingmyself #musingaboutme #grishmaquotes

Grishma Doshi

Distraction is inevitable. You shouldn't avoid it all the time because you need it to be there that focus doesn't get exhausted. 💭💭
#distraction #focus #pause #breathe #livelife #youarehuman #musing #grishmaquotes

Grishma Doshi

When someone trusts you with their plants it is not just trust it is faith.— % & 🧡📙📙🧡
#plants #plantparent #trust #faith #friendships #yqbaba #grishmaquotes

Grishma Doshi

🧡📙📙🧡 Thank you YourQuote. Today I am writing my 1000th quote. I have written almost every day for the last year. From October 2018 I started writing quotes and microfictions. In July 2019 I joined YQ & got better every day with it. (One of the best apps I ever found.) When I started writing I wrote small things which I observed and learnt, which struck me. Initially, on Youquote I wrote based on prompts, many times I wrote to express emotions and channelled my emotions in poems. Gradually I s #finding #Creating #thankyouyourquote #grishmaquotes #NaPoWriMo2020bygrishma #napowrimo2021bygrishma #writingjourney #thousandquotes

read more
Finding love is a beautiful thing to happen but creating a love story is an adventure. 🧡📙📙🧡

Thank you YourQuote. Today I am writing my 1000th quote.

I have written almost every day for the last year.
From October 2018 I started writing quotes and microfictions. In July 2019 I joined YQ & got better every day with it. (One of the best apps I ever found.)

When I started writing I wrote small things which I observed and learnt, which struck me. Initially, on Youquote I wrote based on prompts, many times I wrote to express emotions and channelled my emotions in poems. Gradually I s

Grishma Doshi

Sometimes to know if you care,
see if you want to care when you are too tired to care. 🧡📙📙🧡
#care #doyoucare #knowyourself #awareness #priorities #choices #notsorandomthoughts #grishmaquotes

Grishma Doshi

Once in a while, your kindness comes back to you as a reminder to tell you who you can be. 🧡📙📙🧡
#kindness #reminders #selfreminders #whoyouare #whoyoucanbe #introspection #reflectinguponmyself #grishmaquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification