Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best evenpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best evenpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you even got me trippin you got me looking in the mirror lyrics, falling even more in love with you, you even know me, even after all this time i miss you, even when the sky is falling down,

• 46 Followers
  • 56 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Participate in the #rapidfire and write an #evenpoem which has even number of words in each line. Number of lines can be as many as you wish. love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba #lifelessons My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Never know what's life
Neither realised it's purpose
Always a dejected failure
finding way to success Participate in the #rapidfire and write an #evenpoem which has even number of words in each line. Number of lines can be as many as you wish.

#love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba #lifelessons

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Keep writing 🙌✨ Participate in the #rapidfire and write an #evenpoem which has even number of words in each line. Number of lines can be as many as you wish. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Writing is a ray of hope
And reason of happiness,
Just like a child's 
Smile to his mother. Keep writing 🙌✨

Participate in the #rapidfire and write an #evenpoem which has even number of words in each line. Number of lines can be as many as you wish.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

Your light touch in
The morning is inspiration 
For the whole day
It's the fresh air
With positivity lingering around
Me; which radiates profound
Abilities to be explored. 
The best gift you 
Can give to someone 
Is inspiration. 
It is rainbow in
Their struggling dark life. #evenpoem #inspiration #touch #life #yqbaba #yqspecial #morningthoughts #positive

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with an #evenpoem. Even poem has even number of words in each line. Number of lines can be as many as you wish. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hey, isn't it odd
that I'm attempting an even poem
with an even beginning
and an even end? 🤭 Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with an #evenpoem. Even poem has even number of words in each line. Number of lines can be as many as you wish. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mayur Dayama

लिखता हु ज़बरदस्त 
रहता हु थोड़ा व्यस्त
परंतु नहीं है मेरा कोई अस्त 
बस यही गुज़ारिश करता हु 
सभी रहे मस्त...। Do Comment 🤗
#yqpoetry #poetry #quotereview #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbabachallenge #evenpoem #yourquote

Sweta

▪︎Even Poem▪︎

This time, the night seemed longer
The wind ceased its sedative flow;
A hush descended over the leaves
And echoed a damn deathly silence. 
The morn; mere a chimera now;
The jovial chirrups, a longed dream
 Amid the stygian aura I am,
As a forlorn, an impotent optimist.
 #yqbaba 
#yopodimo 
#evenpoem 
#poemtime 
#swet_a

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 6 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. We are keeping the prompts simple for the first ten days of month so that more people participate. As we progress, we will talk about different forms such as haiku, ghazals, sonnets etc. Today, write an #evenpoem which has even number of words in each line. Number of lines can be as many as you wish. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 😳

read more
Oh wow! You have got the justice in exchange of lynching of other. Kudos 👏
What a fantastic way to treat, till her mental state dies thoroughly.
No... She looks cunning, she does sorcery, she had caught him in sleight of her hand.
Carry on this for the sake of piece of soul of other.
This is the piece, this is the world where  we actually live...
Silence, this time otherwise we know how to bark not less than a dog.
Piece is guaranteed for the justice of other. 
Pretending to be the blind viewer... 
Irony right! 
But carry on till we destruct someone completely before the God's justice. 
 Welcome to the day 6 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

We are keeping the prompts simple for the first ten days of month so that more people participate. As we progress, we will talk about different forms such as haiku, ghazals, sonnets etc. 

Today, write an #EvenPoem which has even number of words in each line. Number of lines can be as many as you wish. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
😳

Sakshi Vashist

#rapidfire #evenpoem #YourQuoteAndMine #4liner #4wordstory #rain #Storm Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A long mundane Monday
Slowly comes to halt
A cup of coffee
Left to turn lukewarm
This early late night
Building a tiny storm
One starless cloudy sky
Admiring you and I  #rapidfire #evenpoem #YourQuoteAndMine #4liner #4wordstory #rain #storm

Gita Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with an #evenpoem. Even poem has even number of words in each line. Number of lines can be as many as you wish. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's been a long time now
Have waited for someone 
I could relate to
A soulmate 
A companion
Time is running out
So is my dream...  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with an #evenpoem. Even poem has even number of words in each line. Number of lines can be as many as you wish. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

read more
Eyes have given me
the power to click
photographs and store them
in my brain without
paying the cost of
extra storage. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with an #evenpoem. Even poem has even number of words in each line. Number of lines can be as many as you wish. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification