Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best July20182019 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best July20182019 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mil jul kar rehna essay in hindi, mil jul kar rehna in hindi, mil jul kar meaning in hindi, mil jul kar spelling in hindi, yeh rishta kya kehlata hai 12 july 2017,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and finally it started 

And we are  no more together  Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Suruchi

Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstyearmedico😅😅😅

read more

Jiski mujhe chahat thi,
Uske piche bhaag rahi thi...
Par ab 

Wo mil gai,
Ab ab wo mujhe bhaga rahi h...
#firstyearmedico😅😅😅 Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ekta Gour

Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
happy

Sad Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Anubhab Mowar

read more
Struggling to find what's missing in my life

Have found myself through my writings Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
Look for future.

Enjoying my present. Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
July is an exciting and fun month,

July 2018 was planning
I will go to Hyderabad  July 2019 with my family.

I fulfilled my dream
Now am   present here.

Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

archana jinagal

read more
ऊब गई थी दुनिया की भीड़ से 
घर लौट आने की बेसब्री थी 

अभी वापस जाना है उन राहों पे 
कामयाबियां घर की दहलीज पे 
दस्तक नहीं देती  Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahed Sadia

read more

Just wishing to have someone to talk to...

Just wishing no notification except YQ.... Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Amit Kumar Maurya

Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #163rdquote #Mait

read more
I am thinking that I am correct.

I am proving that how I am. Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
#163rdquote
#mait

Amit Maurya

Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #163rdquote #Mait

read more
I am thinking that I am correct.

I am proving that how I am. Compare and contrast what you were doing in July 2018 with what do you plan to do this month. #Collab on #July20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
#163rdquote
#mait
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification