Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best meetingyouislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best meetingyouislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about click here to join the meeting, poems about meeting someone and falling in love, how to show video on google meet, i love your handshake meeting my father, love meeting quotes,

• 33 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Lucky Singh

Sharza

Eva Paul

It's the birthday of one of the celebrated Indian novelists and poets, Amrita Pritam. She was the first prominent female writer of the leading 20th century who wrote extensively in Punjabi, Hindi and English language. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. "Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." ~ Amrita Pritam. #meetingyouislike #AmritaPritam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #inspirationalquotes

read more
forgetting all the past hazards and dreaming the new morning ahead .. It's the birthday of one of the celebrated Indian novelists and poets, Amrita Pritam. She was the first prominent female writer of the leading 20th century who wrote extensively in Punjabi, Hindi and English language. Collab and complete this #simile challenge.

"Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." ~ Amrita Pritam. #meetingyouislike #amritapritam #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #inspirationalquotes

Haseena Dudekula

"Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." — Amrita Pritam. Today's the birthday of one of India's greatest poets. Amrita Pritam wrote in Punjabi and Hindi and is known for a vast body of work comprising novels, essays and poems. She was born in 1919 and passed away in 2005. Today is her 101st birthday and dedicate a #simile based on a line she wrote long ago. #meetingyouislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the first drops of rain on a parched earth quenching the thirst of a long craving...  "Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." — Amrita Pritam. Today's the birthday of one of India's greatest poets. Amrita Pritam wrote in Punjabi and Hindi and is known for a vast body of work comprising novels, essays and poems. She was born in 1919 and passed away in 2005.

Today is her 101st birthday and dedicate a #simile based on a line she wrote long ago. #meetingyouislike   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

JYOTI GUPTA

"Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." — Amrita Pritam. Today's the birthday of one of India's greatest poets. Amrita Pritam wrote in Punjabi and Hindi and is known for a vast body of work comprising novels, essays and poems. She was born in 1919 and passed away in 2005. Today is her 101st birthday and dedicate a #simile based on a line she wrote long ago. #meetingyouislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
        I got something special.  "Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." — Amrita Pritam. Today's the birthday of one of India's greatest poets. Amrita Pritam wrote in Punjabi and Hindi and is known for a vast body of work comprising novels, essays and poems. She was born in 1919 and passed away in 2005.

Today is her 101st birthday and dedicate a #simile based on a line she wrote long ago. #meetingyouislike   #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

It's the birthday of one of the celebrated Indian novelists and poets, Amrita Pritam. She was the first prominent female writer of the leading 20th century who wrote extensively in Punjabi, Hindi and English language. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. "Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." ~ Amrita Pritam. #meetingyouislike #AmritaPritam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Seeing sensitivity and depth of 
     emotions in human form.... 
 It's the birthday of one of the celebrated Indian novelists and poets, Amrita Pritam. She was the first prominent female writer of the leading 20th century who wrote extensively in Punjabi, Hindi and English language. Collab and complete this #simile challenge.

"Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." ~ Amrita Pritam. #meetingyouislike #amritapritam #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Meeting the first rain of the year that did not last long... "Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." — Amrita Pritam. Today's the birthday of one of India's greatest poets. Amrita Pritam wrote in Punjabi and Hindi and is known for a vast body of work comprising novels, essays and poems. She was born in 1919 and passed away in 2005.

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Its amazing how crazy I feel when my phone vibrates and I'm begging it to be you.Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night? "Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." — Amrita Pritam. Today's the birthday of one of India's greatest poets. Amrita Pritam wrote in Punjabi and Hindi and is known for a vast body of work comprising novels, essays and poems. She was born in 1919 and passed away in 2005.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
magic!! "Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." — Amrita Pritam. Today's the birthday of one of India's greatest poets. Amrita Pritam wrote in Punjabi and Hindi and is known for a vast body of work comprising novels, essays and poems. She was born in 1919 and passed away in 2005.

Anuj Jain

It's the birthday of one of the celebrated Indian novelists and poets, Amrita Pritam. She was the first prominent female writer of the leading 20th century who wrote extensively in Punjabi, Hindi and English language. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. "Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." ~ Amrita Pritam. #meetingyouislike #AmritaPritam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the flame meeting a cigarette
the heart burns still
and the puffs satisfying
yet what remains in end
is mere ashes. 
 It's the birthday of one of the celebrated Indian novelists and poets, Amrita Pritam. She was the first prominent female writer of the leading 20th century who wrote extensively in Punjabi, Hindi and English language. Collab and complete this #simile challenge.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification