Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mademefeelbad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mademefeelbad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about made to love you lyrics, made to love you movie, made to love you chords, made to love you buffy, you made me love you lyrics,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Fairy Lights

Collab and complete this #Conversation. #mademefeelbad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ignorance #Forte #deafears #yqbaba

read more
"At this point..?  I really want to turn the deaf ear towards you that you, usually turn at me. "

"Don't act ignorant tell me what happened? "

"Your forte happens to be Ignorance" Collab and complete this #conversation. #mademefeelbad  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ignorance #forte #deafears #yqbaba

Osho Jain

Collab and complete this #Conversation. #mademefeelbad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊🙈🙉

read more
Yes..
I will tell what exactly has hurt me and many like me who belong to middle class, struggling class....
The so called populism related promises won't strengthen our life, our country...
We need jobs....
Giving employment is going to long last....
Not your populism manner of preaching 🙊🙈🙉 Collab and complete this #conversation. #mademefeelbad  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊🙈🙉

Bizz_are_ Soul

Collab and complete this #Conversation. #mademefeelbad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #attitudematters #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #yourignorance

read more
"Your ignorance and attitude" Collab and complete this #conversation. #mademefeelbad  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 
#attitudematters 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqquotes 
#yourignorance

Madhu Jain

Collab and complete this #Conversation. #mademefeelbad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your rude attitude  Collab and complete this #conversation. #mademefeelbad  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Collab and complete this #Conversation. #mademefeelbad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the way you said it, "the tone of your voice. You could have spoken in a gentle way". Collab and complete this #conversation. #mademefeelbad  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Collab and complete this #Conversation. #mademefeelbad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #womensday #WomenDaySpecial #march8

read more
I felt bad the way to degraded feminism. A woman never wanted to compete with men or wanted to surpass them. We, as a woman only wanted you men to just support us. Understand her, respect her, encourage her. You will never find a best companion like a woman.  Collab and complete this #conversation. #mademefeelbad  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #womensday #womendayspecial #march8

k. Mishra

read more
Atleast respect me  and tell me what's up  ?if u  don't want to talk me, just tell me,if u r loosing feelings, don't keep me waiting, because I deserve to know,so interested.about that, what u feel and what's not working for u need to figure out.it will be good if you're sharing,it may be ,in order to change something and will make your situation better.
You know why ?
A support response will give some encourage  to overcome your problem. Collab and complete this #conversation. #mademefeelbad  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
I am not here to do a rehearsal 
On what I have to say and what
Reaction the opposite person 
Would have
Let's keep it Simple....
If you like me then like me as it is
Dont be a Cop to find reasons 
For everything and conclude 
If it was Good Bad or Ugly 
Be Reasonable, don't be able to ask reasons  Collab and complete this #conversation. #mademefeelbad  #YourQuoteAndMine

Deeपक Paरस

Collab and complete this #Conversation. #mademefeelbad #YourQuoteAndMine #dkcdiary #dkcquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"See, that's the problem. You don't even remember what you said a while ago."

"How can I remember everything i say."

"Are you serious? I didn't like it and don't you know what i like and what not?"

(He pretends to think for a while because he knows he won't remember.)

"Ok. Sorry. I didn't mean it. You know that I love you." 

(She smiles.) 

"It's ok. Don't say that again." 

Collab and complete this #conversation. #mademefeelbad  #YourQuoteAndMine
#dkcdiary #dkcquotes 

Devils' eye

read more
Oops 🤪
I didn't mean to hurt u again but 
Ur action compelled me to say. "THANKS", 
Next time I shall remember  ur words...  "NO SORRY and  NO THANKS , bcoz ur friend doesn't need it and ur enemy ll never believe it. " Collab and complete this #conversation. #mademefeelbad  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification