Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dkcquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dkcquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Deeपक Paरस

The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. Please write in 4 lines. #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #wrappedwithgratitudetwj #thewriterjunction 👉 Your write-up must be original. 👉 Time Line - Till 13 April 2020 11:30am 👉 Please maintain our hashtags 👉 Please Comment Done after Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine #dkcquotes

read more
Words and actions wrapped with gratitude,
Shows this world our kind humble attitude,
It's  never a  matter of  inferior or  superior,
Paying gratitude is the symbol of a warrior.  The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. Please write in 4 lines.

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #wrappedwithgratitudetwj #thewriterjunction

👉 Your write-up must be original. 
👉 Time Line - Till 13 April 2020 11:30am
👉 Please maintain our hashtags
👉 Please Comment Done after Collab.

Deeपक Paरस

The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. Please write in 4 lines. #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #everygreatdreamtwj #thewriterjunction 👉 Your write-up must be original. 👉 Time Line - Till 4 April 2020 11:30am 👉 Please maintain our hashtags 👉 Please Comment Done after Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine #dkcquotes

read more
Every great dream is often made fun of, 
Asked to be yourself, don't fly too above, 
Despite all odds, the determined prevails, 
The world applauses, sings victory tales.  The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. Please write in 4 lines.

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #everygreatdreamtwj #thewriterjunction

👉 Time Line - Till 4 April 2020 11:30am

Deeपक Paरस

The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. Please write in 2 lines. #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #loveblossomstwj #thewriterjunction 👉 Your write-up must be original. 👉 Time Line - Till 3 April 2020 11:30am 👉 Please maintain our hashtags 👉 Please Comment Done after Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine #dkcquotes

read more
Love blossoms in the garden of our hearts such that, 
For two hearts, one soul and a common dream we look at.  The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. Please write in 2 lines.

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #loveblossomstwj #thewriterjunction
👉 Time Line - Till 3 April 2020 11:30am

Deeपक Paरस

#rzfib is back again. Collab with us and write the most appropriate words with the line. Also, thank you for the immense love you all have given for our new initiative of fill in the blanks❤ P.s- Adjust the words according to the provided space. #fibinstead #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #dkcquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
should focus on present

glorifying my past #rzfib is back again. Collab with us and write the most appropriate words with the line. 

Also, thank you for the immense love you all have given for our new initiative of fill in the blanks❤

P.s- Adjust the words according to the provided space. 

#fibinstead #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #dkcquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Deeपक Paरस

I feel ripples of 
emotions in my heart

And I pour it over 
a piece of paper #yqquotes #yqthoughts #thoughtoftheday #yqbaba #thoughts #life #dkcquotes

Deeपक Paरस

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT3thingscantlose • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Share the 3 things that you cannot afford to lose ever. 😁 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #dkcquotes

read more
Myself - because it's obvious

You - because I am human

Our friendship - because it's invaluable  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT3thingscantlose • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Share the 3 things that you cannot afford to lose ever. 😁 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Deeपक Paरस

Collab and complete this #Conversation. #mademefeelbad #YourQuoteAndMine #dkcdiary #dkcquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"See, that's the problem. You don't even remember what you said a while ago."

"How can I remember everything i say."

"Are you serious? I didn't like it and don't you know what i like and what not?"

(He pretends to think for a while because he knows he won't remember.)

"Ok. Sorry. I didn't mean it. You know that I love you." 

(She smiles.) 

"It's ok. Don't say that again." 

Collab and complete this #conversation. #mademefeelbad  #YourQuoteAndMine
#dkcdiary #dkcquotes 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Deeपक Paरस

I just booked my tickets for Leh in Ladakh in the summers. I'm so excited to be in the mighty Himalayas, learning how to to enjoy the cold silence. What do #mountainsteach you? #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine #dkcquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to be tough and strong in every season of life.

But don't stop the flow of river like feelings, cutting deep georges in mighty mountains.

Giving path to rivers doesn't mean mountain is weak. It's just that containing those rivers within itself can make it weak. Rivers are meant to meet sea.

Mountains teach us to accept the fate of our feelings while being strong ourselves.  I just booked my tickets for Leh in Ladakh in the summers. I'm so excited to be in the mighty Himalayas, learning how to to enjoy the cold silence. What do #mountainsteach you? #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine #dkcquotes 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Deeपक Paरस

When you love someone, you feel their feelings too. There is no ifs and buts. There is no expectation to be loved back. 

When you are attached to someone, you build expectations. There is an exchange of feelings and a sense of belonging to that person.

Loving someone gives happiness while attachment to someone brings pain and sorrow.

What have you chosen? Love or Attachment?  #yqquotes #qiestionyourself #quoteoftheday #dkcquotes #feelings #love #yqlove

Deeपक Paरस

God has written
 a wonderful story about me.

It's just I need to believe it.  #quote #yqquotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary
#dkcquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification