Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT635 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT635 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 8 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

#happybirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT635 and make us ROFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you end up suddenly in a perfect place to capture photos and hours to spend but your phone battery is low with 1.5GB😢😓 #HappyBirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT635 and make us ROFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Madhu Jain

#happybirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT635 and make us ROFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Aur kab tak chalegi maths class #HappyBirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT635 and make us ROFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Rabiya Nizam

#happybirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT635 and make us ROFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #wccfun #writerscommunity

read more
When my mom say to my relatives:-
Mujhe toh shak hota hai ki yeh Mera beta hai ya Nahi.

Me #HappyBirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme  entries to #YQMT635 and make us ROFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #wccfun #writerscommunity

Siddarth

#happybirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT635 and make us ROFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba

read more
When she thinks the call is disconnected and you hear her murmuring

"Ab toh bas call kaata baad me usko kaatunghi"  #HappyBirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎

#yqbaba

A NEW DAWN

#happybirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT635 and make us ROFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #wccfun #writerscommunity

read more
When my mom say to my relatives:-
Mujhe toh shak hota hai ki yeh Mera beta hai ya Nahi.

Me #HappyBirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme  entries to #YQMT635 and make us ROFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #wccfun #writerscommunity

teacher baba ki teachings

read more
When you have done nothing in class,
But principal scolds you.

I be like : #HappyBirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎

NEERAJ SIINGH

#happybirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT635 and make us ROFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

read more
Eyes after playing PUBG FOR 5 HRS 

कुछ दिखाई नहीं दे रहा हैं #HappyBirthday to #SidharthMalhotra 😎
#neerajwritesmeme

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification