Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cwyourlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cwyourlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyourlove Font: Satisfy Regular #cinemagraphcollab #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
River 
  It's Pure 

Water 
It nurture me 

Moon 
It teaches me although something may be imperfect but it can be beautiful 
 Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyourlove

Font: Satisfy Regular

#cinemagraphcollab #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cascade Writers  
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Divyani Choudhary

Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyourlove Font: Satisfy Regular #cinemagraphcollab #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #divukikalamse

read more
Your love is like a parasite,
that slipped into my blood and stole my heart.💓 Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyourlove

#cinemagraphcollab #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #YourQuoteAndMine
#divukikalamse

Silvi Gupta

Hu n me sabse pyari 😁😇😜😊 Love is like "me - with all flavours & mood added" Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyourlove Font: Satisfy Regular #cinemagraphcollab #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
me
Khatta, meetha, teekha 
Par sabse pyara. Hu n me sabse pyari 😁😇😜😊
Love is like "me - with all flavours & mood added" 

Sakthy RS

Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyourlove Font: Satisfy Regular #cinemagraphcollab #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a mirage, when I came near
it disappears and seems 
to be far away but does 
not really exit. Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyourlove

Sakthy RS

read more
a"BLESSED CURSE" to me 
in my life which I never
expects again. Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyourlove

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyourlove Font: Satisfy Regular #cinemagraph #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cascade Writers

read more
a vagabond
Not ready to stay forever  Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyourlove

#cinemagraph  #cascadewriters #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Untouchable
That i cant realize then and felt after you left....but learnt me to speak to express if you love someone even from distance...

Kamal

read more
टूट कर भी दुआ निकलती रही
  दिल की बस यहीँ हालत रही

Varadhan P M

read more

Air. ... Indispensable

Though invisible it is inevitable...  Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyourlove

Aditi Mishra

read more
A fragrance of flowers.. Collab with this prompt given by Cascade Writers using the hashtag #cwyourlove

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification