Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rereadyourtextsislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rereadyourtextsislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reread the box on article 15, reread meaning in hindi, reread or re-read, rere meaning, reread meaning,

• 22 Followers
  • 21 Stories

deep

SALMAN KHAN & SHARUKH KHAN STATUS COMEDY FANS

पल बिताने लगे इस प्रकार #rereadyourtextsislike #ज़िन्दगी

read more

KRISHNA KR SAGAR

शांति क्या हैं ।। #rereadyourtextsislike #Reels #viral #Satsang #motivate #nojota #Motivational

read more

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. It's time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #rereadyourtextsislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only because there is no happiness
at all about you.... Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

It's time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #rereadyourtextsislike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. It's time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #rereadyourtextsislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Reading a fairytale which gives me immense pleasure  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

It's time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #rereadyourtextsislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Disclosed Heart

read more
Revisiting the memories 
Pondering over the details 
Laid down in the text’s 
At the very moment  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Abid

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. #soultrigger It's time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #rereadyourtextsislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
revisiting old you and me 
when we got along like 
a house on fire. 
We shared, cared and 
didn't hesitate to call or 
text each other.
I often read your old quotes 
and relive those joyful moments.  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.
#soultrigger 

Cherry

read more
living that past again with you which was never mine 💔
 Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Varadhan P M

read more

Retreading the old tyre!

Retracing India Map in the Exam Hall

Recycling plastics..

You know why?

Nothing new I find...

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Communicating with your mind. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification