Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best before1947 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best before1947 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to put the cart before the horse, success only comes before work in the dictionary, after and before in css, best books to read before you die, wham wake me up before you go go,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr.J.Kavitha

If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will be narrating the past freedom fighting stories to my grand children.  If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

#before1947 #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Bababravestronginspire

read more
I do not know how i would have coped... 
As i am neither strong like those Indians... 
Nor am i brave enough like them.. 
They do inspire me a lot...
But yet here i am sitting and still crying for my every small loss.. 
  #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#brave#strong#inspire

Bizz_are_ Soul

If I were born before 1947, I would have fulfilled my dream to meet Satyajit Ray and Saradindu Bandyopadhyay As Byomkesh and Feluda-my favorite sleuths...I would have taken class from them to be a better writer.... #before1947 #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #YourQuotes

read more
I may not be an engineer,
but a writer
and would have met
Saradindu Bandyopadhyay
and 
Satyajit Ray,
my favorites.... If I were born before 1947, 
I would have fulfilled my dream to meet Satyajit Ray and Saradindu Bandyopadhyay
As Byomkesh and Feluda-my favorite sleuths...I would have taken class from them to be a better writer....
 #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba #yourquotes

Madhu Jain

If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would have been  a freedom fighter  If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aswartha Lakshmi Mitta

read more

తప్పక స్వాతంత్ర్యము పోరాటంలో
పాల్గొని "నేను సైతం" దేశ సేవలో
నా వంతు కర్తవ్యం చేసే దాన్ని.  If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

If I were born before 1947, I would be still writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans. #before1947 #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would have witnessed the exodus
of peoples, fleeing from a partitioned
nation, leaving behind all their possessions, to start from scratch in
total submission. If I were born before 1947, I would be still writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

ಆಗಂತುಕ

read more
I was a warrior for the independence of our motherland, I offered the blood of the British to our motherland, and I was fortunate enough to see all the freedom fighters if I was born at that time.🆚 If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
I would be giving advice  about how  we would  handle  in the situation without any  worriness. If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Amit Jotwani

read more

I would not
take my freedom
for granted.

The bars
of the cage
leave imprints
on the mind.  If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Agrawal Vinay Vinayak

If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqvinayvinayak

read more
it would have been nice.

I DON'T like modern world.

Being an old SOUL tears me apart. One aspect of me trying to be like the other aspect. REAL inner conflict I keep floating in. If I were born before 1947, I would still be writing for freedom. Freedom from ills of the society, freedom from divisions between two humans, freedom from colonisation of our land and our minds. #before1947 #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqvinayvinayak
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification