Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best storybehindyourpenname Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best storybehindyourpenname Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about naino ki jo baat naina jaane hai love story, jahanara begum love story, pyaar vali love story, park hae in sad love story, malayalam love story pdf,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Springblossoms

Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname life #Motivation #Journey #Stars #Ardra #realisation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is to introduce different shines 
Of life as my name refers to a star,
With a soothing coolness filled
With happiness and love 
Along with green moist 
Of learning and realization.
Always love a long drive
To discover and explore life. Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname 
#life #motivation #journey #stars #ardra #realisation
#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sancheeta Singha

18 Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Mother Inspiration
Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

28/365 Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is my life.  28/365

Upendar M

Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kritikqoutes #yqbaba #pen #yqquotes

read more
"kritik" is my pen name.
It's a nickname given to me by one of my best friends. Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kritikqoutes #yqbaba #pen #yqquotes

Snigdha Agrawal

Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I ate so much of it as a child.  Never could master putting it whole in the mouth.  Burst spilling water that ran down.  At times choked on tiny pieces stuck in the throat.  A love hate relationship that still continues.  Guess what I'm talking about?  Pen name I chose to define who I am! Rounded, grounded, bursting with energy, sometimes cracks up with old age maladies!

Hira Vajahat

Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is spreading the message without revealing my identity,to remain humble and grounded! Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine

Anita Saini

read more
A beautiful story behind my pen name is that name gave me by lovely Husband. when he wrote love letter to me. Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
Nothing interesting...bt name is beautiful becoz it is given by my father nd I love my name. Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine

Suman Rakesh Shah

Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #365days365quotes #365दिन365कोट

read more
A story behind my pen name
कोई अजनबी सा अनजाना
नज़दीक आकर आहिस्ता से 
बिना इजाज़त ही रूह में उतर गया, 
चाह कर भी मना न कर पाई 
शायद कोई राब्ता रहा होगा उससे
चुप देखती रही,फिर.. खुद को भूलकर
इक अनजानी रूहानियत में खो गई
और मैं "रूहानी"हो गयी .. Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #365days365quotes #365दिन365कोट

Ulfath Tahreem

#yqbaba #ulfat_love #siraj Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My name means love and the name next to mine means lamp. He is my lamp in the journey of love.. and that's the story behind my pen name #yqbaba #ulfat_love #siraj Good morning. Collab and share the #storybehindyourpenname #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification