Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poeticclub Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poeticclub Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poetic love quotes, poetic love quotes for her, poetic love quotes for him, poetic words for love, edgar allan poe love poems,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Shh... How'll I tell something that nobody knows? What's this behaviour, YQWC bro! One, two people will already read this before you. I won't be doing that. I won't be writing. Let's be the cute, mysterious girl. I even struggle to make my lazy cow climb the tree. I just plagiarize the scenarios I see or feel or come to know about. Last night, I was thinking to start writing for this. I didn't know what people don't know about me. Sleepless nights are already so useless. Scrolling Instagram #poeticclub #wcendgame #tdd_longbutshortstories

read more

Shh... How'll I tell something that nobody knows? What's this behaviour, YQWC bro! One, two people will already read this before you. I won't be doing that. I won't be writing. Let's be the cute, mysterious girl.  I even struggle to make my lazy cow climb the tree. I just plagiarize the scenarios I see or feel or come to know about. 

Last night, I was thinking to start writing for this. I didn't know what people don't know about me. Sleepless nights are already so useless. Scrolling Instagram

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Trampoline Jumping in the trampoline Stabilizes heart's beating rate. Dreaming to define Natural creation of every state. From flowy river, chirping bird and #Birth #songreversal #poeticclub #poems_with_priya

read more
*Trampoline*

**Definition of birth and 
creation of every thing**

//CAPTIONED// Trampoline 

Jumping in the trampoline
Stabilizes heart's beating rate.
Dreaming to define
Natural creation of every state.

From flowy river, chirping bird and

Moitrayee

Eyes: Do you see what I see?
Me: You're the only thing that make me see. Isn't it?
Eyes: You haven't been outspoken. Say what you feel about it.
Me: Yes I do, now stop being annoying.
Eyes: He has his kingsized suitcase in the car trunk, his laptop at the front seat and all of his other things at its back. Am I going well?
Me: Yes, you're! Now please leave.
Eyes: He gave you a bunch of notes of which you had lost count yesternight. I was horrid to see so many notes. Your mind must be pleased, is your heart too?
Me: I don't know. I don't want to know.
Eyes: His ticket says he is leaving for States. Nice place. Only a week visit, not a big trouble for you. 
Me: Yeah, not a big trouble. 
Eyes: But you're worried. Everything's crystal clear, what's there to doubt?
Me: Trust is your eyes and in this way, I'm blind. #wcbodyconvo #poeticclub #finalcreation #story

Moitrayee

Innocence is the best thing about a child. I wore it once and still wear it religiously, but now it's a pretentious coat. Old days were very liberating. I believed people live for loving and love for living and no conditions needed to love someone. I too believed my uncle from Delhi loved didi because she was good and obedient. These reasons were enough for me to  bring up my collar and share with her the chocolates I got from uncle. But it might not be for him. I never understood why he'd call her out to a corner and command me, " Don't come Riya, these gifts aren't meant for you, but for your di. She did a lot of work and you need to do too once you're grown up." I'd be red hot with his words because I too did my practice of alphabets and rhymes. But I didn't get a penny. 
I'm still furious but in a different way. I know she won't talk about it and won't leave a door open. Maybe something can only be felt, it's like my heart is the earth. #fictional #wcendgame #poeticclub

Moitrayee

Love's so cardinal One, two, three First reflects all three's. Is it so true to make me worry second affair would be terrible third be a fireball, like my first. You've been a common man on my road #songreversal #poeticclub

read more
Cardigan
 Love's so cardinal
One, two, three
First reflects all three's.
Is it so true to make me worry
second affair would be terrible
third be a fireball, like my first.

You've been a common man on my road

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification