Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcendgame Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcendgame Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wce sangli cutoff 2019, wce cases, wce moodle login, wce placement, wce sangli cutoff,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Shh... How'll I tell something that nobody knows? What's this behaviour, YQWC bro! One, two people will already read this before you. I won't be doing that. I won't be writing. Let's be the cute, mysterious girl. I even struggle to make my lazy cow climb the tree. I just plagiarize the scenarios I see or feel or come to know about. Last night, I was thinking to start writing for this. I didn't know what people don't know about me. Sleepless nights are already so useless. Scrolling Instagram #poeticclub #wcendgame #tdd_longbutshortstories

read more

Shh... How'll I tell something that nobody knows? What's this behaviour, YQWC bro! One, two people will already read this before you. I won't be doing that. I won't be writing. Let's be the cute, mysterious girl.  I even struggle to make my lazy cow climb the tree. I just plagiarize the scenarios I see or feel or come to know about. 

Last night, I was thinking to start writing for this. I didn't know what people don't know about me. Sleepless nights are already so useless. Scrolling Instagram

Moitrayee

Innocence is the best thing about a child. I wore it once and still wear it religiously, but now it's a pretentious coat. Old days were very liberating. I believed people live for loving and love for living and no conditions needed to love someone. I too believed my uncle from Delhi loved didi because she was good and obedient. These reasons were enough for me to  bring up my collar and share with her the chocolates I got from uncle. But it might not be for him. I never understood why he'd call her out to a corner and command me, " Don't come Riya, these gifts aren't meant for you, but for your di. She did a lot of work and you need to do too once you're grown up." I'd be red hot with his words because I too did my practice of alphabets and rhymes. But I didn't get a penny. 
I'm still furious but in a different way. I know she won't talk about it and won't leave a door open. Maybe something can only be felt, it's like my heart is the earth. #fictional #wcendgame #poeticclub

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification