Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bebraveenough Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bebraveenough Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about beb i love you, sexy beb, meri maa ne bandha dora thik thak rave chora, radio 6 all day rave, rave meaning in hindi,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Pushpa Rai...

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #bebraveenough #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
"Let go of 'me', a 'me' who holds so many you's in her,
A 'me' who was and is crazy to love every piece of the broken 'you' whilst breaking herself in doing so,
A 'me' who lived only for you"

"Me thinks I'm brave enough. Bye" Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #bebraveenough   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#chitsconversation

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

ಅನ್ಯರಿಗಾಗಿ ಬದುಕಬೇಡಿ ನಿಮಗಾಗಿ, ನಿಮ್ಮ ಖುಷಿಗಾಗಿ, 
ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನೋಲ್ಲಾಸಕ್ಕಾಗಿ, ಮನಸಾರೆ ನಗುವುದಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಬದುಕಿ..
ಅನ್ಯರಿಂದ ಬಯಸುವ ಸಕಲವೂ ನಿಮ್ಮಲ್ಲೇ ನಿಮಗೆ ಸಿಗುವುದು, 
ಅನ್ಯರಿಗೆ ತೋರುವ ಕಿಂಚಿತ್ತು ಕಾಳಜಿಯ, ನಿಮಗೆ ಸ್ವತಃ ನೀವೇ ತೋರಿದರೆ, 
ನಿಮ್ಮ ಬೆಲೆ ಏನೆಂದು ನಿಮಗೆ ಮನವರಿಕೆಯಾಗುವುದು..
ನಿಮಗೆ ನೀವೇ ಪ್ರೇರಣೆ, ನಿಮಗೆ ನೀವೇ ಮನ್ನಣೆ..
ನಿಮ್ಮತನವ ಮೊದಲು ನಿಮಗಾಗಿ ಮೀಸಲಿರಿಸಿ 😍❤️
 ನಿನಗೆ ನೀನೇ ಸಕಲವೂ 😍♥️
#yqjogi #yqkannada #yqthoughts #yqlife #you_are_very_important_for_yourself
#bebraveenough #faceeverythingalone #willpowertakesyoualongway

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #bebraveenough #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Let go my feelings for you, forever"  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #bebraveenough #YourQuoteAndMine

Harikumar KP

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #bebraveenough #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My mind Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #bebraveenough #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more

"you are alone enough 
to win every battle". Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #bebraveenough #YourQuoteAndMine

PRATHAP KUMAR

read more
tenebrosity
resentment
vexation.... Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #bebraveenough #YourQuoteAndMine

Tania Sarkar

read more
"The person who was once the reason of my living."
"You mean you want to let go me?"
"Only if I can be brave enough." Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #bebraveenough #YourQuoteAndMine

Ujjwal kesarwani

read more
"My love"

"Oh! and whom you love?"

"You ofcourse"

"Oh! Me? then forget it because i
will never leave you even if
you are brave enough to let me go."

"Why are you so confident?"

"Because I know I love you." Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #bebraveenough   #YourQuoteAndMine

Thara nanjunda sastry

read more
Which I do not absolutely love or need

"Are you talking about past"?

Yes! We have to move on to get a better future Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #bebraveenough #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification