Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best emergencyin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best emergencyin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about undeclared emergency in india, emergency numbers in india, emergency in india, environmental and climate emergency, fire and emergency service,

• 23 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #emergencyin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It is a sudden unforeseen situation requiring prompt action to avoid tragedy Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #emergencyin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #emergencyin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life saving period to know who really cares. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #emergencyin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Heart in the mouth experience Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #emergencyin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
When the heart beat and pulse, race against time Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #emergencyin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
And the ambulance raced faster  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #emergencyin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Where's the washroom?  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #emergencyin1line 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
The mind in trouble need frequent observation and hours for comeback.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #emergencyin1line 

Rv Mishra

read more
When you are in a meeting but get your moms and dad's call ( family)... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #emergencyin1line 

Priya Nambi

read more
Environment requires immediate action Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #emergencyin1line 

Afrin Jahan

read more
 Deep intuitive trusted action 😊😊😊💓💓💕 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #emergencyin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification