Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenilovesomething Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenilovesomething Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, puspa ilove you shayri 0, ilove you to, ilove you a, ilo full form,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Deepa Deepa

Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My destiny separates it from me..... Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I try to let it free,
love is immortal, Oh! friend,
I am with thee.
When I love something,
I try to be just to it,
whether it is a dream,
a task or work,
the love is then visible,
in what I do.  Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
 I definitely go with the commitment   side of my  unconditional love of life . Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
I do everything to have it in my life.  Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
I love ardently, that's my weakness!

Others are proud of it...  Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I love with heart and soul.

After that I cherish it life long ❤️ Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
I love it from the core of my heart Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writerscommunity #writersnetwork

read more
I give it my all
 irrespective of what I get back - 
hurt or happiness,
acceptance or rejection
because it is the loving that matters,
not the business of desire. Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine
#writerscommunity #writersnetwork

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
I put my best effort not to lose it ever. Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine

Laiba Sajid

Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #Care

read more
I care about it, I respect it and want to preserve it always in my heart, I remember it in my prayers and wish to see the best of the bests happening to it Tell us about your way of falling in love with something. #aboutme #whenilovesomething #YourQuoteAndMine
#love 
#care
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification