Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearheartsomedays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearheartsomedays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Sonali Agrawal

Dear Heart, Somedays you shrink into yourself. You refuse to confront feelings and all the work has to be done by my mind. Then one day out of the blue you decide to unpack. In that moment nothing matters, your loud beating becomes bleating I can't tune out. #dearheartsomedays #letters #dearheart #postman #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't react...
Don't laugh
Don't cry...
Just be calm
You are awesome,
Just love yourself... Dear Heart,
Somedays you shrink into yourself. You refuse to confront feelings and all the work has to be done by my mind. Then one day out of the blue you decide to unpack. In that moment nothing matters, your loud beating becomes bleating I can't tune out.

#dearheartsomedays #letters #dearheart #postman #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

Dear Heart, Somedays you shrink into yourself. You refuse to confront feelings and all the work has to be done by my mind. Then one day out of the blue you decide to unpack. In that moment nothing matters, your loud beating becomes bleating I can't tune out. #dearheartsomedays #letters #dearheart #postman #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Plzz don't miss him yr 💔 Dear Heart,
Somedays you shrink into yourself. You refuse to confront feelings and all the work has to be done by my mind. Then one day out of the blue you decide to unpack. In that moment nothing matters, your loud beating becomes bleating I can't tune out.

#dearheartsomedays #letters #dearheart #postman #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
How are you?
The mysteries, the torment, the tragedy, the rebellion, the peace, the silence, the roar, the LOVE...that I do to you...
Will you be able to understand all these शब्द?
Will you be able to understand the lub dub of my heart sitting miles away from your city but sitting exactly inside my 💓 like aorta of my heart delivering oxygen rich blood to each and every cell of Osho, the girl who loves you, loves your poems, your gazals, your सादगी.
Osho loves sadgi,
Osho loves jindagi that I want to live with your writing, with your feelings.
Kuch life me problems chal rhi hai...office se related.
But you are with me, I can face anything from worse to the worst.
How are you heart...in this word heart pta hai kon hai...
Tum🌻 Dear Heart,

Gita Khanna

read more

It's been quite some time since I had a chat with you, the mind has been preoccupied with things better left alone.. Been bothering myself, losing out on my hobbies, my music , my diary, my morning walks.. Tell me is life meant for me or I am meant to dance to her tunes.. From now on, I have decided.. Declog, declutter everything.. I wish to hear you beat gently, emptied of all unwanted feelings.. Just pure simple unfettered heart beat of yours.. Our race is run.. Now time to just  relax. 
 Dear Heart,

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you have to beat 
even without her
that's what
you are supposed to do
let the brain
do the thinking Dear Heart,

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Why is you so over rated,your job is to pump blood in our veins,but Every,poet,Sayar is hailing you ,like you are the root cause of all of our happiness and sorrows.
Galib exactly understood you better than any cardiologist he said 300 years back about you

बहुत  नाम सुनते थे,पहलू-ए-दिल  का
जो चीरा तो इक कतरा खू ना निकला Dear Heart,

CK JOHNY

read more
Don't love
Don't get Hurt.  Dear Heart,

ARUMUGA SANKAR

read more
Let 
Her Forget 
Memories
 Dear Heart,

Beena sooraj

read more
You are the pulse of my love.  
So I always have a love tune just for you Dear Heart,

Anant Jain

read more
You are my life as if you stop beating, I will die. You are a cradle of emotions and feelings.  Dear Heart,

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification