Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear dear mother i love you very much, mother dear i love you so, mother dear i love you so flipchart, i love you dear husband quotes, dear my love,

• 43 Followers
  • 42 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Disclosed Heart

Collab and write a letter to your heart. #thirdquote :) #letters #dearheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thanks for not being apart
The lub dub sound of yours 
Wipes away all miseries
Feelings are enshrined in you
Because no one is as capable as are you 
 Collab and write a letter to your heart. 
   #thirdquote :) #letters #dearheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aady

I've torn you apart by falling for someone who didn't handle you with care. I've stitched you back together just to have you broken again. Feelings can be tough, huh? And yet you and I enjoy the excited beats when someone catches your eye. There are times you make me forget to listen to my mind, make decisions for me that are one of a kind. You pump a little faster when you're absorbed with passion that motivates me to fulfill my goals. Overwhelmed with love, determination, and hope, you kee #poem #dearheart #savinggrace #dearpain

read more
Letter to my heart...

//caption// I've torn you apart by falling for someone who didn't handle you with care. I've stitched you back together just to have you broken again. Feelings can be tough, huh?

And yet you and I enjoy the excited beats when someone catches your eye. There are times you make me forget to listen to my mind, make decisions for me that are one of a kind. You pump a little faster when you're absorbed with passion that motivates me to fulfill my goals.

Overwhelmed with love, 
determination,
and hope, 
you kee

Sonali Agrawal

Dear Heart, Somedays you shrink into yourself. You refuse to confront feelings and all the work has to be done by my mind. Then one day out of the blue you decide to unpack. In that moment nothing matters, your loud beating becomes bleating I can't tune out. #dearheartsomedays #letters #dearheart #postman #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't react...
Don't laugh
Don't cry...
Just be calm
You are awesome,
Just love yourself... Dear Heart,
Somedays you shrink into yourself. You refuse to confront feelings and all the work has to be done by my mind. Then one day out of the blue you decide to unpack. In that moment nothing matters, your loud beating becomes bleating I can't tune out.

#dearheartsomedays #letters #dearheart #postman #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

sanjana Bhardwaj

Dear Heart, Somedays you shrink into yourself. You refuse to confront feelings and all the work has to be done by my mind. Then one day out of the blue you decide to unpack. In that moment nothing matters, your loud beating becomes bleating I can't tune out. #dearheartsomedays #letters #dearheart #postman #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Plzz don't miss him yr 💔 Dear Heart,
Somedays you shrink into yourself. You refuse to confront feelings and all the work has to be done by my mind. Then one day out of the blue you decide to unpack. In that moment nothing matters, your loud beating becomes bleating I can't tune out.

#dearheartsomedays #letters #dearheart #postman #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashok Mangal

Collab and write a letter to your heart. :) #letters #dearheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Sana Ali Hussain

read more
If your heart loves you only,
Love with anyone die instantly. Collab and write a letter to your heart. :) #letters #dearheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Collaborating with Sana Ali Hussain

Osho Jain

read more
How are you?
The mysteries, the torment, the tragedy, the rebellion, the peace, the silence, the roar, the LOVE...that I do to you...
Will you be able to understand all these शब्द?
Will you be able to understand the lub dub of my heart sitting miles away from your city but sitting exactly inside my 💓 like aorta of my heart delivering oxygen rich blood to each and every cell of Osho, the girl who loves you, loves your poems, your gazals, your सादगी.
Osho loves sadgi,
Osho loves jindagi that I want to live with your writing, with your feelings.
Kuch life me problems chal rhi hai...office se related.
But you are with me, I can face anything from worse to the worst.
How are you heart...in this word heart pta hai kon hai...
Tum🌻 Dear Heart,

Gita Khanna

read more

It's been quite some time since I had a chat with you, the mind has been preoccupied with things better left alone.. Been bothering myself, losing out on my hobbies, my music , my diary, my morning walks.. Tell me is life meant for me or I am meant to dance to her tunes.. From now on, I have decided.. Declog, declutter everything.. I wish to hear you beat gently, emptied of all unwanted feelings.. Just pure simple unfettered heart beat of yours.. Our race is run.. Now time to just  relax. 
 Dear Heart,

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Dear Buddy

Skipping your beat,
everytime for me,
slaughtering your ardour,
you missed me... #dearheart 
#yqbabaquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yqtalsyquote 
#yqtales 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you have to beat 
even without her
that's what
you are supposed to do
let the brain
do the thinking Dear Heart,

Afrin Jahan

Collab and write a letter to your heart. :) #letters #dearheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I just want to say Thank you for not giving upon me despite of hurdles of life,you are still doing your best job to make me survive confidently,boldy and strongly with a  feeling of pure love for the life towards God and humanity 💖😍 😍 💖💜 Collab and write a letter to your heart. :) #letters #dearheart #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification