Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourvoicetasteslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourvoicetasteslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you, love poems for your boyfriend from the heart in hindi, good morning to your love poem, i love you my friends shayari,

• 33 Followers
  • 34 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. Happy #chocolateday :) #valentinesweek #yourvoicetasteslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dark chocolate.
Both bitter and sweet.
That's the reason why I crave your taste. Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. 

Happy #ChocolateDay  :) 
#valentinesweek
#yourvoicetasteslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vibha Saroj

Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. Happy #chocolateday :) #icecream #valentinesweek #yourvoicetasteslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
ice cream, each melting creamy word
and sweetness between the lines
makes my heart sing and my soul dance.  Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. 

#icecream #valentinesweek

Fairy Lights

Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. Happy #chocolateday :) #valentinesweek #yourvoicetasteslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bitterchocolate #Truth #insideout #Originality

read more
The chocolate that's Bitter...?
Yet has it's own Sweetness hidden in the depths of it's origin.... 
And moreover.....I Love Bitter chocolate. 
It's Real both inside out.  Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. 

#valentinesweek
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bitterchocolate #truth #insideout #originality

Mysterious

Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. Happy #chocolateday :) #valentinesweek #yourvoicetasteslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Komal Sharma

read more
your voice is so addictive than even a chain smoker forget to smoke after listening it😉 Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. 

#valentinesweek
Collaborating with Komal Sharma

Bizz_are_ Soul

Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. Happy #chocolateday :) #valentinesweek #yourvoicetasteslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #YourQuotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
a blissful pleasure,
echoing in my longing ears....  Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. 

#valentinesweek
#yqquotes 
#yourquotes

cressy adoline

Every time after hearing the words of my beloved one ,i wish to hear those loving words again n again! Thanks for the inspiration Jennifer Xavier #beloved love life Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. #chocolateday #YourQuoteAndMine #valentinesweek #yourvoicetasteslike

read more
                                   a sweet chocolate that i loves a lot,
after each time i taste it, I feel refresh, happy, and have a great crave to taste it again!  Every time after hearing the words of my beloved one ,i wish to hear those loving words again n again! Thanks for the inspiration Jennifer Xavier

#beloved #love   #life

Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour.

Protesting Mind 💎

Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. Happy #chocolateday :) #valentinesweek #yourvoicetasteslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী #kalamsathi #sapnorudrek

read more
The call of the morning of cuckoo, 
a call to stir the mind,
 the nectar of the sound of heaven,
 and your call to make me crazy. Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. 

#valentinesweek
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী

Madhu Jain

Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. Happy #chocolateday :) #valentinesweek #yourvoicetasteslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like honey, silky and mesmerizing texture.  Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. 

#valentinesweek

Madhu Jain

read more
Listen my voice and decide😂 Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. 

#valentinesweek

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Melted chocolate with vanilla ice cream on the top .  Your voice tastes like a rainbow. It is freedom in every colour. 

#valentinesweek
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification