Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best harshesttruth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best harshesttruth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chahunga main tujhe har dum tu meri zindagi hai, tujhe har dum tu meri zindagi hai gana, mojud hai har saans mein lyrics, har baat pe hairan hai mp3 download, ham to majdur hai har gham se choor hai,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

True that people take advantage of us 🙂 #acceptthetruth love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that most of the people
around me aren't the real ones...
They talk to me, or call me
when they need something...
The worst part is I know who
they are, and I just accept them smiling True that people take advantage of us 🙂

#acceptthetruth #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You can never free yourself enough to let go of attachments that chain you to people. 
The ego will not allow it. Ego feeds on our weaknesses and we cling to ego for dear life. 
We allow our hearts to break and break our heads to sew our hearts. 
We are emotional fools mouthing wisdom merely dancing on our lips and slipping off it.  Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #restzone #aestheticthoughts #yqdidi #yqbaba life

read more
That everybody forgets and moves on so

STOP CRAVING FOR THE ATTENTION OF OTHERS Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #restzone #aestheticthoughts #yqdidi #yqbaba #life

Gita Khanna

Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Harshest is superlative, one never knows what it can be till the last breath of our lives..  Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

#harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Shaanu Shaik

read more
Love can be measured by actions
But hate should be forgiven for selfcaring  #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shaanu Shaik

Afrin Jahan

read more
Pointing other mistakes is our favourite  time pass choice,but  working  inwardly on  abudance by accepting your  lackness is your die heart duty towards you.. Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

mini elizabeth

read more
Each one has to live their own life by themselves .So decide carefully.
There should be no room for regret later.  Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
not to express myself to you anymore.  Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I am spending few minutes of my life to write this quote. Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

Is from Spiders and Ants.

I stopped a busy ant from its path.

It found another route. Again I stopped it

It least bothered. Again it moved on . Stop it as many times as possible, it surged forward.
If a tiny ant could fight quietly and win over the supreme being, why not we?
Why should we get depressed on small small failures?  Tell us about yourself. What's the #harshesttruth you've learnt in your life? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification