Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearwednesday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearwednesday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Ashu

Dear Wednesday, You are just like my Mousi, nor responsible nor cute. You are simply lying in between those boring elder responsible days, lecturing everything about the responsibilies and those younger cute weekends. So, to make you feel special our teachers decided to make us wear white clothes. The white clothes which taught us, "Daag aache hote hai."(stains are good.) Every Wednesday we used to have fun in our first period i.e. P.T. period, in doing exercises. And as the bell rang for the #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #PrideMonth #dearwednesday

read more
Ek tumhi toh the jisne mujhe sikhaya ki daag aache hote hai.

//captioned. Dear Wednesday, 

You are just like my Mousi, nor responsible nor cute. You are simply lying in between those boring elder responsible days, lecturing everything about the responsibilies and those younger cute weekends. So, to make you feel special our teachers decided to make us wear white clothes. The white clothes which taught us, "Daag aache hote hai."(stains are good.)

Every Wednesday we used to have fun in our first period i.e. P.T. period, in doing exercises. And as the bell rang for the

Ankit

Welcome to the Day 2 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Wednesdays meant freedom to me. My school allowed us to wear coloured dresses instead of the school uniform. When I changed schools, the rules changed too. There, we had to be in all-whites on Wednesday. There were times I'd keep a chalk piece in my pockets to be on the safe side. You may ask why? Any stain on my white canvas shoes would get on my PT teacher’s nerves. I miss those Wednesdays. Write a letter to W #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearwednesday

read more
You are in middle, get it a little. People will be different to behave on you at times. But you are in middle, in middle of such time, where some is looking with eagerness, some trying to escape reserveness. Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Wednesdays meant freedom to me. My school allowed us to wear coloured dresses instead of the school uniform. When I changed schools, the rules changed too. There, we had to be in all-whites on Wednesday. There were times I'd keep a chalk piece in my pockets to be on the safe side. You may ask why? Any stain on my white canvas shoes would get on my PT teacher’s nerves. I miss those Wednesdays. Write a letter to W

Dr Upama Singh

Welcome to the Day 2 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Wednesdays meant freedom to me. My school allowed us to wear coloured dresses instead of the school uniform. When I changed schools, the rules changed too. There, we had to be in all-whites on Wednesday. There were times I'd keep a chalk piece in my pockets to be on the safe side. You may ask why? Any stain on my white canvas shoes would get on my PT teacher’s nerves. I miss those Wednesdays. Write a letter to W #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearwednesday

read more
   As everyone knows, the first planet mercury resolves around sun in its orbit according to mythology today's your day and according to some people you have good and bad effect on horoscope whose bad they wear green emerald and green grass fed to Lord Ganesh.
   Hello Wednesday, believe in yourself what you're and where you're. Hang on you're middle of the week so hope to be best day.

upama Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Wednesdays meant freedom to me. My school allowed us to wear coloured dresses instead of the school uniform. When I changed schools, the rules changed too. There, we had to be in all-whites on Wednesday. There were times I'd keep a chalk piece in my pockets to be on the safe side. You may ask why? Any stain on my white canvas shoes would get on my PT teacher’s nerves. I miss those Wednesdays. Write a letter to W

साहस

read more
। Am waiting for you yesterday  Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
   As everyone knows, the first planet mercury resolves around sun in its orbit according to mythology today's your day and according to some people you have good and bad effect on horoscope whose bad they wear green emerald and green grass fed to Lord Ganesh.
   Hello Wednesday, believe in yourself what you're and where you're. Hang on you're middle of the week so hope to be best day.

upama Welcome to the Day 2 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr Upama Singh

Welcome to the Day 2 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Wednesdays meant freedom to me. My school allowed us to wear coloured dresses instead of the school uniform. When I changed schools, the rules changed too. There, we had to be in all-whites on Wednesday. There were times I'd keep a chalk piece in my pockets to be on the safe side. You may ask why? Any stain on my white canvas shoes would get on my PT teacher’s nerves. I miss those Wednesdays. Write a letter to Wednesday. #letters #dearwednesday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Wednesdays meant freedom to me. My school allowed us to wear coloured dresses instead of the school uniform. When I changed schools, the rules changed too. There, we had to be in all-whites on Wednesday. There were times I'd keep a chalk piece in my pockets to be on the safe side. You may ask why? Any stain on my white canvas shoes would get on my PT teacher’s nerves. I miss those Wednesdays. Write a letter to Wednesday. #letters #dearwednesday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification