Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best becomeawriter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best becomeawriter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you become the very thing meme, you become what you believe meaning in hindi, you become meaning in hindi, you become what you believe meaning in marathi, you become what you feed your mind,

• 35 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

According to you, what steps are to be taken to #becomeawriter? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Convert your tears to words which comes from heart!  According to you, what steps are to be taken to #becomeawriter? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

According to you, what steps are to be taken to #becomeawriter? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Becoming a Reader 
with Imagination and Visualization..! According to you, what steps are to be taken to #becomeawriter? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

According to you, what steps are to be taken to #becomeawriter? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Read
Think
Analyse
Write
Implement 🌻 According to you, what steps are to be taken to #becomeawriter? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
Just write what you feel
Read all what you see
Feel the feelings of your surrounding
Don't do makeup for word's
It's already beautiful enough in the way they are came from your heart .... Just write them 😊😊 According to you, what steps are to be taken to #becomeawriter? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Keep writing 
Let your emotions 
Flow through words
shouldn't matter how people react
How many people likes it
or criticize your work
Keep writing
you will have the best written words... According to you, what steps are to be taken to #becomeawriter? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Write your mind on the paper then you will become a writer✌️🦋 According to you, what steps are to be taken to #becomeawriter? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

According to you, what steps are to be taken tocolt #becomeawriter? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Remove that become
Become is desire.it give
You temporary happines

"HOW TO WRITE"
Write whatever you feel in mind
Good.bad.shitty things but
Never copy their style of writing,
Everyone have UNIQUE writing skills,
One day these "HOW TO WRITE"
make you a great writer,
Give you Eternal bliss According to you, what steps are to be taken to#colt #becomeawriter? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

According to you, what steps are to be taken tocolt #becomeawriter? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Remove that become
Become is desire.it give
You temporary happines

"HOW TO WRITE"
Write whatever you feel in mind
Good.bad.shitty things but
Never copy their style of writing,
Everyone have UNIQUE writing skills,
One day these "HOW TO WRITE"
make you a great writer,
Give you Eternal bliss According to you, what steps are to be taken to#colt #becomeawriter? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
With the help your quote baba App And your quote baba sir and your quote family , your quote family having full of knowledge persons and deep knowledgeable with there love and guidance you can become writer,And also most important thing is your knowledge and feelings, and your situation what you have to explore your feelings 
Towards your wordings Than only you can start little bit of writing if you have a dought than it's me only I AM the live example  According to you, what steps are to be taken to #becomeawriter? #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

She wrote many times but she wasn't able to write a good story. She thought too deeply about the topic but she wasn't able to write a beautiful story. Suddenly her mom came and saw many torn papers on the floor. So, she asked "What is this ? Why did you tear up these pages ?" She replied "Mom, I got a topic for writing a story, but was not able to write." Her mom read the topic and said "This is a new new and unique topic for you." The girl said "Yes I know, but I wanted to be a writer that's wh #lovewriting #becomeawriter #unabletowritestory #literatureisthemirrorofsociety

read more
"A WRITER NOT BEING ABLE TO WRITE A STORY"

Once upon a time, a girl from a town loved writing her thoughts. She used to write the things which happened in her life. After sometime, she got a platform 'YourQuote' for writing. She started writing on that app. She doesn't know that much about the app but she started writing. When she became the daily user, she was knowing more about the app. One day, she got a unique topic. She doesn't know much about the topic so she searched a lot. After searching and when she knew about the topic, she started writing.

FULL  PIECE  IN  CAPTION👇👇 She wrote many times but she wasn't able to write a good story. She thought too deeply about the topic but she wasn't able to write a beautiful story. Suddenly her mom came and saw many torn papers on the floor. So, she asked "What is this ? Why did you tear up these pages ?" She replied "Mom, I got a topic for writing a story, but was not able to write." Her mom read the topic and said "This is a new new and unique topic for you." The girl said "Yes I know, but I wanted to be a writer that's wh
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification