Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearfriendmoveon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearfriendmoveon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 11 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Welcome to the Day 3 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write a letter to a friend who's struggling to move on. Be it from a past relationship that ended badly or a friendship that fell victim to a misunderstanding or a loss that was very personal to them. #dearfriendmoveon #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear Friend,
Moving on Doesn't mean 
Leaving something or 
someone Behind but 
Leaving some of yours 
to that something or someone behind.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal
 Welcome to the Day 3 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write a letter to a friend who's struggling to move on. Be it from a past relationship that ended badly or a friendship that fell victim to a misunderstanding or a loss that was very personal to them. #dearfriendmoveon #letters #YourQuoteAndMine  #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SI UPP BDH

एहसास...
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
एक एहसास है तेरे पास होने का
एक अरमान है तेरे साथ होने का
जब भी होता तूं उदास
जब भी आता दर्द तेरे पास
हो जाता हूं विचलित
नहीं रोक पाता खुद को
मन करता है होने का तुझसे साक्षात्कार
मेरे दोस्त  मेरे हमनशी 
तेरा दर्द महसूस करना 
अब यहीं है मेरा ख़्वाब
क्योंकि यहीं एक याद दिलाता है 
तेरे मेरे दोस्ती का एहसास...
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞 #dearfriend #dearfriendmoveon #lovequotes #yqaestheticthoughts #dailychallenge

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 3 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write a letter to a friend who's struggling to move on. Be it from a past relationship that ended badly or a friendship that fell victim to a misunderstanding or a loss that was very personal to them. #dearfriendmoveon #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it's just a time. Many have survived you will too. And the other side of the struggle is a wonderful life with lots of experience and stories to share. I am waiting at the other side. I have crossed this passage a long time ago. So I know. Trust me.
 Welcome to the Day 3 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write a letter to a friend who's struggling to move on. Be it from a past relationship that ended badly or a friendship that fell victim to a misunderstanding or a loss that was very personal to them. #dearfriendmoveon #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

Welcome to the Day 3 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write a letter to a friend who's struggling to move on. Be it from a past relationship that ended badly or a friendship that fell victim to a misunderstanding or a loss that was very personal to them. #dearfriendmoveon #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear friend 
There are days where all have to go 
Through in their lives 
Its true we need strength to overcome these problems 
Ourselves still we have to be strong in our 
Minds to overcome all such problems with our 
Will power to move forward 
Try to be happy and think positive about 
Future to get stronger and get your 
Mind into making better choices for betterment of yourself  Welcome to the Day 3 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write a letter to a friend who's struggling to move on. Be it from a past relationship that ended badly or a friendship that fell victim to a misunderstanding or a loss that was very personal to them. #dearfriendmoveon #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
I know what you are going through,I know what an avalanche has hit you and the mess it has created in your innocent life.The calm has outlived its time and storm has taken over you.Those who were your courage and inspiration has become your weakness.Those who came with a forever promised love has faded .Those who were epitome of faith has deceit you.But my dear,you are still you,the heart in your chest is still beating kindness .Even if it seems the end but the universe is still waiting out there for you and your existence to bloom.
  I won’t tell you to forget everything and move on but I will request you to forgive and be kind to yourself.Embrace what has happened to you and be relentlessly hopeful for the life future holds.

Sending you Hope and love.. Welcome to the Day 3 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Beena sooraj

read more
 will always have my help Welcome to the Day 3 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Ankit

read more
I know some parts of our lives are never to be discussed at all, with no suggestions or assurances; but oneday you stop moving around, and that should be no other than the end of living personna, not a living life. Welcome to the Day 3 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Dear friend
    Always keep moving, never stop away because you are going to find something at the end of path. You believe on your own hard work and  self determination, so success will surely follow you in a blink.

upama Welcome to the Day 3 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

साहस

read more
Dear friend, 
   Know that some of you are torturing lovingly out of the house by domineering people movement banned Gone, if this is true, then you should be close immediately that criminal in the police station against the nature complaint should be filed, so that rape murder etc. from time to time be safe. Welcome to the Day 3 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

साहस

read more
His home to her home Welcome to the Day 3 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification