Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearlaziness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearlaziness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 20 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 4 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to laziness. #dearlaziness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You know, I'm too lazy to even fall in love. I'd rather laze around and love myself than get my ass up and look for a lover. No way, my dear.
Keep hugging me frequently, for i'm far too lazy to invite you and hug you close. I'd prefer to lie on the settee with my eyes closed when my bones ache, with the laziness of loneliness or maybe the loneliness of laziness.
Please humour them, dear laziness. It's not for nothing that I'm called 'miss lazybones'
Are you aware that my epitaph shalt read "She was too lazy to die and death was too lazy to take her, until suffocated by her possessiveness, laziness broke free of her. Ah! Laziness cried even as she died to let laziness survive." Howzzat? Hehe. Welcome to the Day 4 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to laziness. #dearlaziness #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the Day 4 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to laziness. #dearlaziness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's very inviting to stroll together, hand in hand with you. But as it goes, I have promises to keep.. Much to be accomplished ere I sit down for a long siesta.. Life's siesta. Before I hang my boots, I shall be glad to share a relaxed candlelight dinner with you. . Till then
Bye.. 
Love
Yours truly
....  Welcome to the Day 4 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to laziness. #dearlaziness #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Today I am too lazy to write you. See you sooner in near someday.  Welcome to the Day 4 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Keep lying on bed and write about 
Something that makes you happy 
Dreaming about the thing which 
Gives you happiness from within 
Listen to music for sometime .
Think about your friend's delicious food 
And keep wondering how to make it

With love, Welcome to the Day 4 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Nfb ..

read more
You have always been the part of our lives,sometimes silent,sometimes vibrant but nowadays with lockdown and stunning down of work places ,you seem to be creeping from all sides and leaving us in love with your profound presence.But my dear you know that your presence is not good for our health and for our intellectual growth.
  Dear ,keep us at bay and bless us with your forever absence.

Never yours  Welcome to the Day 4 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Anuj Jain

read more
I'll always rise in your defence, you need not be worried about the ones vilifying you.
Had it not been for you many a new inventions wouldn't have taken place. All automation is a result to save time and labour.
Why grind yourself when a simple machine can do the job had been the motto of the scientists.
Moreover the ones decrying you forget the role of everything in nature from a sloth to a tiger.
Last but not the least ain't Garfield so cute.
I being your fan will always be there for you.
So keep resting.
Love Welcome to the Day 4 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Ami

read more
By design or default
You sting us on daily basis
We make mission statements 
Enthuse ourselves with positive vibes
But the very next day
You are back again in driving seat
We are baffled 
Trying to decipher and decode you
Have some mercy!
Loosen your grip 
So that we wake from slumber
To walk our talk
And leave aside instant gratification 
To be the best off whatever we are Welcome to the Day 4 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

PB

read more
Let's have a drink. 🥃 Welcome to the Day 4 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Shivani Gautam

read more
      Sorry.....but I am so lazy that even I         can't think about you...😴 Welcome to the Day 4 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Beena sooraj

read more
           you've been hunting me for a while.
  So I can't read or write anything. It has been many days since I played my piano. So please stay away from me. Welcome to the Day 4 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification